Sithborg

Conversion Kit Unboxing on 5/18

5 minutes ago, Ixidor said:

Oh man, I hope they keep this as a VOD after the fact. That way I'm sure we can find a way to get every sweet, sweet frame of spoiler.

They should spoil the medium base in insane detail and then mention that it has some cards. I would pay good money to see that chat lol.

30 minutes ago, Parakitor said:

Gah! Friday is field day. I'll have to watch it later, and listen to everybody at X-wing night talk about how cool it all is. Maybe I'll skip X-wing night to watch it - who cares about 1.0 any more, right?

The two days I'm working next week, are Friday and Saturday, 12 hour shifts... I guess it's Sunday for me :/

If they don't spoil almost everything in those boxes, this forum will splode. There would have been many fatalities if significant spoils did not happen before GenCon, which is so very long from now. This news is nearly as good as the initial announcement.

27 minutes ago, MrMaggles said:

I guess I know what I’m doing at 1700 gmt...

quite excited too see if they actually show everything, would be good especially for those that still are undecided on 2.0

Pilots probably. Upgrades probably not, except maybe some essential ones. (Like unique titles)

5 hours ago, Kilrex said:

Nice to know FFG recognizes that most of their player base work jobs where they can just watch videos while at work...

Like FFG wants to give them overtime for working on the weekend. Yeah, the time sucks for live viewers, which I think may be why there is an actual pinned post on the top of the forums...

I'm banking this is going to be more of an "OMG look at all this cardboard!" kind of unboxing, and less of a card by card inventory check.  We still have so much time go, and i can't believe they'd blow their whole load now.  

I'm still thrilled to see what gets spoiled!

I am veryinterested in seeing what they do to all the ships and their dials.  But I am most interested in the fate of Keyan Farlander, why Ten Numb has his pilot ability, the Starviper pilots, and espcially Guri.  

Oh, and thr Kihraxz and Vaksai!  I’m hoping those are both represented.  But in a perfect world, I’d like to see the Vaksai get its own model.

Edited by It’s One Of Ours

5 hours ago, Dengar5 said:

If they don't spoil almost everything in those boxes, this forum will splode. There would have been many fatalities if significant spoils did not happen before GenCon, which is so very long from now. This news is nearly as good as the initial announcement.

I tend to agree that hopefully they decide to spoil at least all of the pilots/cardboard because this is a kit for people who own 1.0 already and who need to be convinced to buy it (if they aren't already). 

Edited by AlexW

Or it could be a bait and switch kinda like the hyperspace report where everyone was thinking they were gong to cover all products.  Maybe its a Solo reveal?  Why wouldnt they put this off till closer to Gencon or at the con for that matter?  Is it just to increase hype to fuel preorder sales?

2 hours ago, Kanawolf said:

Or it could be a bait and switch kinda like the hyperspace report where everyone was thinking they were gong to cover all products.  Maybe its a Solo reveal?  Why wouldnt they put this off till closer to Gencon or at the con for that matter?  Is it just to increase hype to fuel preorder sales?

This could be a knee jerk reaction to all the members that are saying they will quit and are leaving etc...

and FFG are like “hey guys look this is what your money is going to get you”