Sithborg

Conversion Kit Unboxing on 5/18

6 minutes ago, thespaceinvader said:

No, it does.

AS says 'when you reveal, do an action.  You cannot do other actions this phase.'

Vader's ability lets him do other actions.  So unless it overrides AS, which would be a surprise, it's turned off by AS.

Got it, I missed that bit

4 minutes ago, Squark said:

Except Advanced Sensors says that you only get one action during the activation phase. Period.

Does AS take the spot of ATC or is that built in now?  I mean I can see the flexibility of AS on Vader even if you can't do multiactions in the phase.  It allows you to do one action prior to movement or regular multiactions after movement.  But if it takes ATC spot I wouldn't want it either way 

1 minute ago, piznit said:

Does AS take the spot of ATC or is that built in now?  I mean I can see the flexibility of AS on Vader even if you can't do multiactions in the phase.  It allows you to do one action prior to movement or regular multiactions after movement.  But if it takes ATC spot I wouldn't want it either way 

ATC is built in.

AS is still nice for Vader, but I think they made a mistake in how it works.

5 minutes ago, thespaceinvader said:

And the person who places the tokens chooses the movement, as it always should have been tbh.

This is way better. No we can use them as intended! 

Whew, that was a long time and they went through a lot.  I got a call in the middle of it, but did they ever show or say that the conversion sets included the quick build cards for the ships?  I was really hoping they would have them in there.