Sign in to follow this  
Irate Pooka

Huh.

I saw that this morning, its to be expected with  a private equity company wanting to take their profit if they think they have maxed it out. As to whom I am not too sure who would want to buy them out.

I doubt Disney would want to buy them out they would prefer to license it out. 

1 minute ago, jamie nasmyth said:

I saw that this morning, its to be expected with  a private equity company wanting to take their profit if they think they have maxed it out. As to whom I am not too sure who would want to buy them out.

I doubt Disney would want to buy them out they would prefer to license it out. 

That would make more sense. No overhead really just approval on the products.

i hope it is something good though or this could be doom for All of the games out there

Apparently EA isnt green lighting a lot of Vice's plans for Battlefront 2, which includes several new major maps such as Geonosis, and is forcing them to focus on microtranssctions to make the game proftable. So essentially EA is punishing Vice for something EA forced into the game. Oversight that is detached from what Vice knows will exted the games longevity and make the game ultimately more profitable. 

Battlefront 2 was supposed to have 6 new heroes from Grievous to Obi Wan and several new maps that EA has frozen for the time being.

That is all to say this news about Asmodee does not fill me with optimism of the game's future. 

What Armada projects will be approved or stalled? Will we learn the SSD was close to release but suddenly blocked with this new company?

Let's be grateful the game endured as long as it has and Armada is altogether extraordinarily fleshed out.

Edited by Forresto

2 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

This is the.... third repeated source of the news?

it's like other people don't live on the forums like you and I ;). I was going to link to the other one that was posted but I gave up. These forums turn weird when we haven't gotten news for 4ish months.

11 minutes ago, dominosfleet said:

it's like other people don't live on the forums like you and I ;). I was going to link to the other one that was posted but I gave up. These forums turn weird when we haven't gotten product news for 4ish months.

FTFY