Beerasaurus

Imperial Special and Recon Forces from the 35th Legion

I wanted to do something different than plain white, so I created a new Imperial SF Legion. And while I'm a very long way from any kind of "pro" painter, I think they turned out pretty decent.

Vader and 35-B Recon Infantry

Vader and 35-B Recon Infantry

35-B  Recon Speeders

35-a At-st

35th Legion - Alpha and Bravo Companies

Edited by Beerasaurus
Fixing picture layout

All two of those pictures? Yeah, sure, I guess. I do think the simulated source lighting turned out okay. But the real reason is because he acts as something of a negative space, breaking up the noise of a shot filled with significant amounts of non-linear camouflage. 

6 hours ago, Beerasaurus said:

All two of those pictures? Yeah, sure, I guess. I do think the simulated source lighting turned out okay. But the real reason is because he acts as something of a negative space, breaking up the noise of a shot filled with significant amounts of non-linear camouflage. 

I was joking, I just meant in all those pictures I could only see Vader x 2 (meaning I couldnt see the other units....camoflaged)

very nice work not easy to do good camo on some thing this scale and great work on the simulated  lighting on Vader' im still trying to get mine right 

7 hours ago, T-blake said:

very nice work not easy to do good camo on some thing this scale and great work on the simulated  lighting on Vader' im still trying to get mine right 

Thanks!

For Vader I did my best to follow Sorastro's guide.