Jump to content
Mefyrx

Fanmade Vehicles, Weapons, Armors, Items, and Mods Cards

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Edgookin said:

These are awesome!  Can I put in a small change request?  Any chance of adding a book/page reference to the card?

hello there!

Thank you for your input :)

Your the second person asking for it....small but would take a while though because I would have to go over each card and add this..... which isn't too bad...but that would take a long time...and I need to rework some of the weapon cards as I'm thinking of moving the gameplay before the description...which has already been done for gears and armors and gave me the possibility to find issues to fix....

The question becomes, where should I put this without having to rework anything on the card....

The obvious answer would be bottom right or bottom left corner of the card like MTG is doing on their cards with the picture's author...

I'm just concern how good that would look like ....kind  of on the edge of the card....and in small character because of the small area that available for use...

Furthermore, should I  add just the first book it is found into....or add every books and should I use the short name instead of the long name...

Something to think about....

Edited by Mefyrx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Mefyrx said:

hello there!

Thank you for your input :)

Your the second person asking for it....small but would take a while though because I would have to go over each card and add this..... which isn't too bad...but that would take a long time...and I need to rework some of the weapon cards as I'm thinking of moving the gameplay before the description...which has already been done for gears and armors and gave me the possibility to find issues to fix....

The question becomes, where should I put this without having to rework anything on the card....

The obvious answer would be bottom right or bottom left corner of the card like MTG is doing on their cards with the picture's author...

I'm just concern how good that would look like ....kind  of on the edge of the card....and in small character because of the small area that available for use...

Furthermore, should I  add just the first book it is found into....or add every books and should I use the short name instead of the long name...

Something to think about....

I would be good with abbreviations.  Maybe the same setup that Villupo's index uses?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Edgookin said:

I would be good with abbreviations.  Maybe the same setup that Villupo's index uses?

Yes, I was thinking of using his website to do so....it is faster then browsing the books again...

I'll have a look, I wanna increase the NPC's first (I have plenty of text ready ....but it is some work to find proper artwork to represent the cards), but will probably start working the template in parallel to see what options I have at hands...

Edited by Mefyrx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if you've updated since I DL'ed but the stats for the AC Law Enforcement droid are missing. The description is there but the stats aren't. 

 

Same goes for the Imperial Army trooper.

 

Once again, thank you for doing this. This is very handy and saves me a lot of time. 

Edited by the mercenary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, the mercenary said:

I don't know if you've updated since I DL'ed but the stats for the AC Law Enforcement droid are missing. The description is there but the stats aren't. 

 

Same goes for the Imperial Army trooper.

 

Once again, thank you for doing this. This is very handy and saves me a lot of time. 

Yes, I've made some description but have yet to find a picture for the card, this is why it isn't there :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Mefyrx said:

Yes, I've made some description but have yet to find a picture for the card, this is why it isn't there :)

 

I think there's a pic in the AoR core book. If not, some of the WEG D6 books should have one. Or you could probably get one from a scene in Solo.

 

I'll look around and see what I can find.

 

I'm on my phone which doesn't like doing copypasta for images, but if you Google "Star Wars Imperial army soldiers" (or troopers instead of soldiers) there are some suitable pics. 

 

As for the Droid, IDK.

Edited by the mercenary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I've took a few minutes to check

 

I've removed the description for AC Law Enforcement Droid as I've replaced the text red layer for a very light green layer ....red layer was bugging me ... so that was the first attempt at NPC's... I'll eventually make this card

The second one, I haven't found an Imperial Army Trooper artwork....which seen to be the guy in the AT-AT's .... so I was waiting to find one....may have one somewhere... otherwise I could use that png that comes out and put it in another background...

 

Edited by Mefyrx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weapons folder updated, now all book references are done

Updated pictures on the following cards: 

Corellian Whiskey (25 bottles)

Whyren’s Reserve (20 bottles)

Sullustan Pilot-For-Hire

 

Chedak Mark 6 Combat Scanner book reference added

Edited by Mefyrx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2019 at 6:15 AM, Mefyrx said:

Happy new year eveyone, i've uploaded a couple of new NPCs couple of hours ago

Happy New Year! :-)

And thank you for the constant effort you put into your cards and share them with the community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, i'm reuploading the entire list of cards as i've made a few corrections, picture changes and somewhere arround 100-150 new cards

should be completed within the next hour

I'll try to work on adding pictures to card that don't have any....i've done alot this weekend but i feel that i can do a little more...NPC's and a couple of gear for instances...got some pictures that should fit right in...

Edited by Mefyrx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I've fixed it (was off on my datasheet itself...when I wrote it....probably copy past the previous entry and forgot to update that line) and apparently, thanks, my computer went to sleep right when I was uploading....uploading the rest

Edited by Mefyrx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm probably gonna take a moment to compare with ffg index see if there are other errata like this... so far i was living on the hope that people would let me know trying to limit those mistakes...but the sheer quantities increase the possibilities of those mistakes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've went through FFG index Armor list, Weapons and gears

Here is the list of errata I'll most likely fix next weekend....

I've also email them a bunch of errata for themselves as I had some right too! ^^

 

Creshaldyne Survivalist Armor -> Rarity 6
Kamperdine Custom Tailored Armored Jackets -> Encumbrance 1
Karflo Thinsuit -> HP 0
Tracker Utility Vest -> HP 0
TX-3 Combat Flight Suit -> Rarity 6, Encumbrance 4

Koromondain SVT-300 Stun Cloak -> Brawl Weapons
'aKraB Clip-point Vibrodagger -> 550 credits, Pierce 3, Vicious 1
Combat Knife -> Crit 3 Rarity 1, Enc 1, 25 credits
Czerka "Czerhander" VX Vibro-Greatsword -> Pierce 2
Gaffi Stick -> 100 credits
Vibro-Ax -> Enc 4
J-10 Dual Blaster Cannon -> Rarity 8, Enc 7, Crit 2
VX Sidewinder ->Rarity 8, Enc7
Disruptor Rifle -> Cumbersome 2, Vicious 5
Heavy Blaster Rifle -> Dam 10
Weequay Blaster Lance -> Dam 8
ACP Array Gun -> Stun Damage
DL-7H -> Dam 8
Variable Holdout -> Crit 4
Brennkeyes Syndicate Knockout Mine -> Stun Damage, Limited Ammo 1
Malaxan Z50 Grenade Launcher -> Full name
Merr-Sonn G2 -> Concussive 2
Wipe3 -> DAM 0

Explosives/missile - to 0


Imperial Heavy Repeater -> Innacurate to Cumbersome 4
Salus DF-D1 Duo-Flechette Rifle -> Encumbrance 3

DH77 Headcomm -> reverse Enc and Rarity
Cybernetic Limb -> 4,000 rarity 7
1.4 FD P-Tower Light Anti-Vehicle Battery -> - to 0
Golan-> same
Bpea cascader

Field equipment, encum to N/A

Corchemco Beasmaster change picture
Sleight Box -> Rarity 6
Fabritech CX-2000 -> Title dash sign and Rarity 8
Fasclean, dimish size of Enc
Saladar -> dash to 0
Survival Equipment add space between the two
Synthetic Anesthetic -> remove rarity (R)
Bag and Tag -> lowercase and
Electrobinoculars -> Enc (recorder) 1
Macrobinoculars -> Enc 1
Specimen container Medium -> Credit 50
Specimen container Large -> Credit 150 Enc 5 Rarity 3

Edited by Mefyrx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...