kempokid

What Will be Your First 2.0 Ship?

Just now, FTS Gecko said:

I'm guessing it will be an X-Wing and two TIE Fighters.  Obviously.

I'm hoping Flight Assist Astromech is still a thing though, because their ability is FUN.

I'm guessing a lot of people will have an x-wing and u-wing before an x-wing and 2 tie fighters

Just now, FTS Gecko said:

They will, but until the rules are release they won't be able to play 'em!

We’ll probably get the conversion kits at the same time as the starter kits. So there’s no real obvious starting point if you have a collection.

12 minutes ago, FTS Gecko said:

They will, but until the rules are release they won't be able to play 'em!

Isn' t 2.0 scheduled for early release at GenCon? The rules will be all over the Internet in minutes, so everyone with wave 14 ships will be able to play. Even those without wave 14 will be able to proxy. 

1 minute ago, LordBlades said:

Isn' t 2.0 scheduled for early release at GenCon? The rules will be all over the Internet in minutes, so everyone with wave 14 ships will be able to play. Even those without wave 14 will be able to proxy. 

True, though ships with updated dials might be tough to proxy. Not impossible, but difficult.

Probably the Falcon, always been my favorite. Might let Chewie or Lando pilot even though Han's pilot ability is amazing. 

Also, the Arc on its new medium base. With the rework of turrets, I am really excited for any options with a front/rear arc.  Hoping they will be extra arcs that can still do some damage. So, that lambda does qualify as well. I just have an existing bias to think of the arc as a bigger direct threat. 

For my Imperials, definitely the Defenders. Vader also looks like a real monster. Add in the new Imperial Biggs and I am happy to put a huge point sink like that on the table, even with half points on everything. 

.-->Arc<--.,  \U/, >x<, sounds good to me.  The Incom guardians will finally fly together and not be completely outmatched.

Edited by Cap116

6 hours ago, jwilliamson12 said:

What ship included in 2.0 are you most looking forward to putting on the table? Whether from the spoilers we’ve gotten about new abilities/upgrade features, or just something you’re hoping gets better with the update?

For me, it’s the B-Wings. I’m curious to see the new dial (hopefully there is one) and new abilities. Ten Numb looks awesome already.

I would like to say Soontir Fel, but for real it would be the Two Tubes brothers, because those will be released before 2.0 core sets or conversion kits. ?

4 minutes ago, SEApocalypse said:

I would like to say Soontir Fel, but for real it would be the Two Tubes brothers, because those will be released before 2.0 core sets or conversion kits. ?

You mean the two Two Tubes

Though given that they don't add to 200, you could probably fly Luke with them

It'll be nice to fly a high initiative, and Luke's pseudo focus would be a great compliment to the two Two Tubes, too!

Edited by ficklegreendice

30 minutes ago, ficklegreendice said:

You mean the two Two Tubes

Though given that they don't add to 200, you could probably fly Luke with them

It'll be nice to fly a high initiative, and Luke's pseudo focus would be a great compliment to the two Two Tubes, too!

The Tutu Tubes?