Sign in to follow this  
Darth Meanie

XXX XXX XXX XXX O

On 5/6/2018 at 10:05 PM, Chucknuckle said:

I refuse to believe that FFG would be unable to offer the upgrade kits at a heavily discounted price without going bankrupt.

Right! Ya know let us convert our collection for say 7% of the regular cost that would be way better!

Like if you could get $705 worth of ships converted for only $50, I mean that would be a least somewhat fair to older players. 

23 minutes ago, PastrySandwich said:

Right! Ya know let us convert our collection for say 7% of the regular cost that would be way better!

Like if you could get $705 worth of ships converted for only $50, I mean that would be a least somewhat fair to older players. 

That sounds like amazing value!  Where do I sign up?!

tumblr_n3txn4vQzJ1rizambo1_250.gif

8 hours ago, LordFajubi said:

Honestly finally sick of 2.0 talk, thinking posting and reading, that I am rethinking buying it at all. Shame it’s at DM’s thread expense but it’s nice to let go of the hate for awhile.

Yeah, staying logged out mostly so that I can't knee jerk respond.  This stuff is hilariously pathetic:

It's not about luke being overpowered how can you people not read that when I say it? it's about him having no counterplay.  I don't care if luke gunner is so expensive that he sucks, I care that he is just a dumb card that has no counterplay and adds nothing of value to the game.

The game isn't even out and this guy is already whining about his NPE. :wacko:

So, since this thread is harder to kill than a vampire, I don't have a great ferret gif at hand, and I'm working my way thru Catch-22, may I present:

8T0ONkK.jpg

9 hours ago, PastrySandwich said:

Hey, you two!!

Take it to the off-topic forum!