Sir Orrin

What 2.0 ship are you most excited about?

I’m most excited about the ships that never really seemed to get in the limelight. Misthunter and Punisher are big ones. Quadjumper too.

I wonder though if FFG made a calculated decision to make these ships... well... NOT amazing? 

Not saying they purposely made them bad, but there isn’t much value for FFG if these more obscure ships become the “face” of the competitive game, so I don’t feel like they would make them a priority for fun, strong, or interesting abilities above the OT staples.

The firespray is my favorite ship so that's the one I'm most curious about.

So far I love the changes to medium base, better dial, and better action bar.

Now the question is the cost change (if any), what pilots are available and their abilities, and what upgrades can it take (hoping for a 2nd crew and/or system slot).

15 minutes ago, LordFajubi said:

I want a decimator that isn’t crew dependent. I mean it is a crew carrier sure but I’d love a deci with 2 defender wingmen.

11 minutes ago, Commander Kaine said:

Unlikely.... All those are fairly expensive

11 minutes ago, LordFajubi said:

I know right ? I’d settle for interceptor wingmen though

B7VHgOR.jpg

First is the superships: Defenders, E-wings, Starvipers, and Silencers. I'm curious how they will play out with 2.0, and whether they'll actually become proper 40-50 super ships.

I'm also curious about the Ghost and Decimator, since they're always my refuge when I grow tired of green dice.

Rebels: YT-2400, I gotta know if Dash Rendar survived the purge and curious to see what they improved.

Imperial: Defenders, this is overall my favorite ship to fly and here’s hoping it’s still as great to fly in 2.0

Scum: Shadow Caster, With the removal of PTL & other changes I’m wondering how this ship will fair.

Edited by Raichi

actually, you know what

I want to see what the decimator looks like

one of the greatest injustices of 1.0 was turning something that **** cool into a ****, squirrely,falcon ripoff. What a senseless waste

now, it can't boost. it can reinforce. It looks like it might actually become the roving death tank that its awesome design implies

Edited by ficklegreendice

I'm most excited to see what has become of the E-wing. With that third gun above the cockpit,  I always felt it should have been a lot like the TIE /D.

In the EU, it's supposed to be the successor to the X, but we never got to experience that potential play out. I don't need nor want it to supplant the X. I want a solid ship with a distinct personality and at least three good pilots. Corran could be gone from the new E and that would be fine with me. 

I'd love to see 3 E-wings flying in a list!