Zensyntax

X Wing 2.0, the most expensive version change for a miniature game in the history of gaming?

7 minutes ago, player2072913 said:

And filled to the brim with packs full of random upgrades and pilots, and temporary bonuses etc.

'This card gives you a free focus token, but only if you tear it up and never use it again' 

so like Wizkids Mechwarrior 

42 minutes ago, Wiredin said:

so like Wizkids Mechwarrior 

I have so much mechwarrior sitting in massive Rubbermaid bins....

That change over from mechwarrior to "we stopped making the game" was alot more expensive then x-wing 2.0.

We played mechwarrior for another few years, made our own content and so on but it eventually died. Most of us are now playing x-wing.

6 minutes ago, Icelom said:

I have so much mechwarrior sitting in massive Rubbermaid bins....

That change over from mechwarrior to "we stopped making the game" was alot more expensive then x-wing 2.0.

We played mechwarrior for another few years, made our own content and so on but it eventually died. Most of us are now playing x-wing.

funny hey... "but my X wing 1.0!"

well.. one alternative was death? I'll choose 2.0

On 5/27/2018 at 3:34 PM, Firebird TMK said:

I was going to address your points, but the truth is, the gap is probably unbridgeable.  One side loves edition changes and feels superior to everyone who is "afraid of change", the other side resents being either compelled to pay to keep on playing at all, or being deprived of most of their opportunities to play their chosen game.  East is east, and west is west, and you know the rest of the quote.

All I know is that I was on the fence about 2.0 until I saw the conversion unboxings and read the boards, and now I'm inclined to not want to go forward with it.

Actually, it seems you are intent on being a victim, no matter what anyone else says.

Image result for shovel salt gif