Wiredin

v1.0 goals before it's "done"

Throw all of my 1E stuff into a box and put it in the closet.

Im already not playing 1E, though my reasons are local reasons more than anything else. Game is fun, only 2 people i see every week are the embodiment of annoying. Once in awhile someone else shows but majority of the time.....ugh they drive me nuts...

Edited by Vineheart01

1 minute ago, Warlon said:

Fly all my Strikers.

ALL OF THEM.

ohhhh there's an idea.

I'm going to bring all my A-Wings to one tournament, and then all 3 of my VCX to another tournament. try and stop me. 

I want to win a Store Championship. I know it won't happen if it was a regular season, but with 2.0 coming, I feel that a lot of better players are going to spend their Summer elsewhere since the season is a lame duck for alt art cards, tokens and those kinds of prizes. But if they're gone, the field is wide open for a bottom table regular like me to at least make top 8. I'm crossing my fingers, eyes and toes!

4 minutes ago, Force Majeure said:

I want to win a Store Championship. I know it won't happen if it was a regular season, but with 2.0 coming, I feel that a lot of better players are going to spend their Summer elsewhere since the season is a lame duck for alt art cards, tokens and those kinds of prizes. But if they're gone, the field is wide open for a bottom table regular like me to at least make top 8. I'm crossing my fingers, eyes and toes!

They have stated on many occasions that prize support includes 2.0 stuff.  Competition may be light, but wont be gone.

19 minutes ago, ficklegreendice said:

To run Raspberry Vermeil constantly while incessantly making Spaceballs references specifically to annoy the **** out of my opponents 

Take my action and, uh oh. Looks like you've lost the bleeps, the sweeps, AND the creeps.

Image result for that's not all he's lost gif

8 minutes ago, ficklegreendice said:

I need to find someone to greenstuff sculpt a Spaceballs helmet for Vermeil

don't forget the TIE Advanced x2, AKA Dark Helmet's Custom TIE:

Image result for dark helmet tie 

Edited by nexttwelveexits

3 hours ago, Vineheart01 said:

Throw all of my 1E stuff into a box and put it in the closet.

Im already not playing 1E, though my reasons are local reasons more than anything else. Game is fun, only 2 people i see every week are the embodiment of annoying. Once in awhile someone else shows but majority of the time.....ugh they drive me nuts...

ಠ_ಠ