Corran Horn

Kyle Katarn

Leia Organa

Ahsoka Tano

Empire:

Maarek Stele

Scum, Resistance, and First order:

nope thats it

Of these, so far only Maarek Stele has been confirmed, and he doesn't have any force abilities.

4 minutes ago, Seraphimtoaster375 said:

Also...

Rebel:

Keyan Farlander

Corran Horn

Kyle Katarn

Leia Organa

Ahsoka Tano

Empire:

Maarek Stele

Scum, Resistance, and First order:

nope thats it

Of these, so far only Maarek Stele has been confirmed, and he doesn't have any force abilities.

Oh yes Ahsoka and Corran are confirmed. Maarek is confirmed.. I think Keyan will get cut.

1 minute ago, Wiredin said:

Oh yes Ahsoka and Corran are confirmed. Maarek is confirmed.. I think Keyan will get cut.

That'd make me sad. But Maarek is the protagonist of the old Tie Fighter game, so I'd expect them to keep Keyan as he was the protag of X wing

Leia Organa would likely be a Resistance faction force user crew card since that was when they have really delved into her Mary Poppins abilities.

Edit: First Order, add Supreme Leader Snoke

Dead guys count, considering that most of the pilots we fly got killed at some point.

Edited by kris40k

Just now, Seraphimtoaster375 said:

That'd make me sad. But Maarek is the protagonist of the old Tie Fighter game, so I'd expect them to keep Keyan as he was the protag of X wing

agreed. I feel with the intro of Evaan Veraline (sp?) that he might get the axe.. .but I think a lot is unspoiled currently as well.

1 minute ago, kris40k said:

Leia Organa would likely be a Resistance faction force user crew card since that was when they have really delved into her Mary Poppins abilities.

I suspect she might get the whole "look sadly at Kylo and he cannot shoot, but his wingman can" ability, rather than the spacewalk.

5 minutes ago, Rakaydos said:

I suspect she might get the whole "look sadly at Kylo and he cannot shoot, but his wingman can" ability, rather than the spacewalk.

Eh, I wouldn't hang it on the movie directly like that. They could do something like:

Crew

+1 [Force]

When a friendly ship at range 0-3 gains a stress token, you may spend 1 [Force] to discard it.

kinda sticks with her whole inspiration and leadership, and is more useful than her old crew card considering you recover 1 force every turn, basically 1 stress free move per turn, can tell Asajj to get stuffed, etc.

Edit: Eh, put that on a Rey YT-1300 which has its own force tokens, and it could get ugly hmm...

Edited by kris40k

I don't think every cannon force user will use the force in 2.0, as some of them merely use it to be better pilots by improving their natural reflexes and such. Leia will probably capitalize on her leadership skills rather than force ability since she never really trained it. Im not super up on the current EU but doesn't she turn away from it because Vader was ya know... evil

So, hear me out on this one.

In the new comic books, bounty hunter Chanath Cha is tasked with finding a ship that belongs to Palpatine, the Imperialis. Palapatine gives her the Scimitar (the sith infiltrator from the prequels) to track it down.

If they add the Scimitar, they could have Chanatha Cha and Darth Maul as pilots. Darth could be a force user on his old ship.

Also, the Imperial Calculate token that's been discussed in other threads could be O-66 but I doubt it, a droid that's also from the same comic run.

23 minutes ago, Wiredin said:
41 minutes ago, Wiredin said:

The Rebels force users:

Luke

Kanan

Ezra

Imperials:

Vader

Palp

Inquisitor

Generic Inquisitor

Scum:

Maul

Assajj

Resistance:

Rey

First order:

Kylo Ren

Don't forget Carnor Jax! and Mara Jade!

Back onto the subject of S&V force users:

(just) Maul

Savage Opress

Asajj Ventress

Mother Talzin

Quinlan Vos (maybe? complicated character allegiance)

Zuckuss

Edited by kris40k

1 minute ago, CMDR Ytterium said:

Don't forget Carnor Jax! and Mara Jade!

Them too.

It seems like most potential force sensitive scum pilots are members of races that are force sensitive. The Gand Findsmen, the Anzati, the Miraluka and such. Most notable ones are already Jedi Sith or equivalents so it's tough to see where FFG would get scum force pilots. But Scum gets drugs and cybernetics so... win win?

2 minutes ago, kris40k said:

(just) Maul

Savage Opress

Asajj Ventress

Mother Talzin

I could see Vos. They haven't explored what happened to him after Dark Disciple other than surviving Order 66. He was a bounty hunter for a while.

5 minutes ago, Seraphimtoaster375 said:

Them too.

It seems like most potential force sensitive scum pilots are members of races that are force sensitive. The Gand Findsmen, the Anzati, the Miraluka and such. Most notable ones are already Jedi Sith or equivalents so it's tough to see where FFG would get scum force pilots. But Scum gets drugs and cybernetics so... win win?

17 minutes ago, kris40k said:

(just) Maul

Savage Opress

Asajj Ventress

Mother Talzin

Zuckuss

9 minutes ago, Seraphimtoaster375 said:

I could see Vos. They haven't explored what happened to him after Dark Disciple other than surviving Order 66. He was a bounty hunter for a while.

"Bounty hunter for a while" does sound like Scum.

Thing folks are forgetting is how much Force ability you need to have to be rated in the game.

I mean, if we are looking at Asajj Ventress and Ezra Bridger - swinging lightsabers around, using the Force to push things, do Force jumps, control minds - and they only have a *1* rating...

...I mean, 'could sense the Force' pilots are just not going to be rated on that scale.

(Although as has been pointed out, the subtitle mechanic does give FFG wiggle room in the future if they feel they need it.  IE., 'Maarek Stele: Servant of the Empire' who flies the TIE Advanced may not be a Force user, but perhaps 'Maarek Stele: The Emperor's Hand' flying a TIE Defender might.  Same deal, here.  "Quinlan Vos: Jedi Padawan" might be a Force user for the Republic, while "Quinlan Vos: Bounty Hunter" a Force user for Scum)

35 minutes ago, Ixidor said:

So, hear me out on this one.

In the new comic books, bounty hunter Chanath Cha is tasked with finding a ship that belongs to Palpatine, the Imperialis. Palapatine gives her the Scimitar (the sith infiltrator from the prequels) to track it down.

If they add the Scimitar, they could have Chanatha Cha and Darth Maul as pilots. Darth could be a force user on his old ship.

Also, the Imperial Calculate token that's been discussed in other threads could be O-66 but I doubt it, a droid that's also from the same comic run.

I want the Scimitar in this game so hard I would jump through any and all fiery hoops to get it. And these hoops are more like... green, sorry blue, 1 banks.

25 minutes ago, xanderf said:

Thing folks are forgetting is how much Force ability you need to have to be rated in the game.

I mean, if we are looking at Asajj Ventress and Ezra Bridger - swinging lightsabers around, using the Force to push things, do Force jumps, control minds - and they only have a *1* rating...

...I mean, 'could sense the Force' pilots are just not going to be rated on that scale.

Well, there has been a bit of power creep with the Force.

giphy.gifKeRcG.gif

I think some of the appropriateness depends on what the Force EPTs and such are capable of in this space combat game. Zuckuss and the other Gands Findsmen used their sensitivity to tracking, divining omens, etc., so seeing them be able to use the sensory EPTs is fine fluff wise. But probably wouldn't want to see them force chocking or hurling boulders around, but that's unlikely to come up in X-Wing.  

23 minutes ago, kris40k said:

I think some of the appropriateness depends on what the Force EPTs and such are capable of in this space combat game. Zuckuss and the other Gands Findsmen used their sensitivity to tracking, divining omens, etc., so seeing them be able to use the sensory EPTs is fine fluff wise. But probably wouldn't want to see them force chocking or hurling boulders around, but that's unlikely to come up in X-Wing.  

Makes sense, they could have a ability like Intel agent so like: 

Gain +1 Force. Spend a Force token to look at a enermy ship dial at range 0-3 before any ship reveals it's manover dial. You can not use the force for any other abilities. 

Have it as a title or something?

7 minutes ago, Dengars Toilet Paper said:

Makes sense, they could have a ability like Intel agent so like: 

Gain +1 Force. Spend a Force token to look at a enermy ship dial at range 0-3 before any ship reveals it's manover dial. You can not use the force for any other abilities. 

Have it as a title or something?

Its already in 2.0, I can't find the image at the moment, but someone wrote the stats down:

Sense - Force Ability, lets you see a maneuver dial at range 1, but if you use a force charge can look up to range 3. 

Edited by kris40k