Sign in to follow this  
Emirikol

How's your product holding up?

Mine's in awesome shape, but I play with a bunch of boardgamers who are psychotic about keeping all of their stuff pristine. I don't use any card protectors or anything like that, and my set still looks just like it did the day I bought it...except for the outside 'slipcover' of the main box, which tore when I was putting it on with one hand while trying to get my parrot off my shoulder with the other.

Mine's in perfect shape, except for one copy of the "Perform a Stunt" card. My cat keeps knocking that one specific card off the table and batting it around. Makes me wonder if FFG uses a printer that next door to a catnip factory.

Sounds like your card(or your cat) certainly is 'performing a stunt' ;)

Joke aside, mine's holding up great. I've been through 6 sessions, and all the components, cards and books are holding up really well.

My main rule book is falling apart.  After about 6 or 7 sessions, with everyone passing around the table to reference stuff and reading during the week between sessions.  a few sets of pages have actually fallen out of the book completely.  The first set set two pages to come out I thought one of the players did it and just lied about it when asked, but 2 weeks ago ANOTHER set came out with no prompting at all, just a gentle page turn and it slipped right out of the book.

I've spilled beer on some of the chits.  And I tend to get tomato sauce on everything I own somehow.  I also tend to scrawl notes in my books.  But if it wasn't for my violent interventions, I'm sure the set would last very well!

I've only run three sessions, but it all seems to be doing great so far. My major concern with the set was all the fiddly pieces falling to bits, but so far they seem pretty sturdy. I tend to treat my RPG components like Board Game components though, and keep them as pristine as possible.

Core box corner tore, but the parts/cards/books are still in excellent shape. I've since moved past using the box anyway and have stuff sorted into compartments and that and the books are now in a rolling case.