Jump to content
Joress

RPG Sessions App

Recommended Posts

On 1/28/2020 at 11:38 PM, Spaceball said:

@Joress yes, just having the static texts available in other languages (i18n). I can help translating in french :)

That's awesome! Thanks for the offer! I'll talk it over with the others, and reach back out to you when we are ready to go that route.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a tutorial for this somewhere? I just stumbled across it and I'm admittedly having trouble figuring out how it all works. :P Probably just user error on my part, but ist ehre an easy spot to see how a GM can use this to organize a session?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Scapino said:

Is there a tutorial for this somewhere? I just stumbled across it and I'm admittedly having trouble figuring out how it all works. :P Probably just user error on my part, but ist ehre an easy spot to see how a GM can use this to organize a session?

We are in the process of creating some videos that may help. We have a New User playlist, as well as a Highlights playlist on our YouTube channel, and will be adding more over time. A GM Setup video is a great idea! If you have any specific questions, feel free to add them here, over on our Discord Server, and we'll do the best we can to answer them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Latest Update! ...V 0.12.13 "Statue Of Stardust"

- feat: Add crit rolling support to Game Table
- feat: Clicking dice in the Game Table messages will set them to your dice pool to be rolled
- fix: corrected a bug with how initiative was ordered when negative dice were included in the dice pool
- fix: remove some test code that was left over
- fix: adjust the version numbers because I was off by 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was looking through this system as I will be starting to run a Genesys game through Discord soon.  It looks very cool and I love the Discord integration.  One thing I was trying to find though, is there a way to create a character sheet with a custom set of skills that I can somehow share with my players so they can create the characters in this setting without having each person customize the sheet individually?  It's not a huge deal to have each person do it, but it would definitely be easier if it could customized once then shared.  Thank you for all your work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice! I really look forward to these additions. I cannot wait to transplant my NPCs so I can use the game table more effectively as a GM. I am also happy to see the extra features for the character sheet, especially the remove setbacks.

One issue I encountered last night, if I have my dice preference set to Genesys, my Star Wars character cannot use the dice roller correctly. Specifically, I am unable to add dice. I have to switch the dice preference to Star Wars in settings which then disables the Genesys character sheet from adding dice in a similar way. Is this working as intended because of the very slight difference in the dice sets (force die)?

It would also be nice to have an option to add dice results directly in the die roller like how the game table allows you to.

Thanks you for the wonderful game tools!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2020 at 10:34 AM, MisterCram said:

Nice! I really look forward to these additions. I cannot wait to transplant my NPCs so I can use the game table more effectively as a GM. I am also happy to see the extra features for the character sheet, especially the remove setbacks.

One issue I encountered last night, if I have my dice preference set to Genesys, my Star Wars character cannot use the dice roller correctly. Specifically, I am unable to add dice. I have to switch the dice preference to Star Wars in settings which then disables the Genesys character sheet from adding dice in a similar way. Is this working as intended because of the very slight difference in the dice sets (force die)?

It would also be nice to have an option to add dice results directly in the die roller like how the game table allows you to.

Thanks you for the wonderful game tools!

Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah, we've tried to keep characters and games theme specific. With the edits coming up, we may be addressing some of those issues to help with smoother game play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Latest Update v0.12.19.0 - Heroes of Eternity
(Highlights from the past 6 updates)

  • Feature: Auto add skill name to description when adding dice through skill selection on Game Table
  • Added Messages tab to the Game Table
  • Ability to leave games
  • Improved Light Mode colors
  • Limited internationalization support (Spanish and French)
  • Various bug fixes
  • Added support for Genesys Keyforge character sheets

Also For Patreon Supporters...

  • Choose preferred story point styles
  • Can upload images directly to the Messages tab on the Game Table
  • Toggle "Honorary Titles" on/off

keyforge-charsheet.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Latest Update: v1.0.0.0 - Origin of the Light

This is a big one! And when I say "big one," that is an understatement!! We've been working long hours to bring you the following...

  • Character Sheets v2 including new talent tree functionality, modification capabilities, and so much more!
  • NPC Sheets, with import features from external sources
  • Updated Game Table with more new features on the way
  • Adding NPCs to your Game Table games
  • Discord bot updates for GMs, NPCs, etc
  • New placeholder illustrations from Insectomancer
  • and much more!

With such a large update, and so much still coming down the pipeline, we are still working hard to fix any hiccups that have happened from the update, and we think you are going to love all the new features! More to come!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you very much Joress for all the work you and you friend are putting into this.

 

Could you remove the requirement to attach armor bonus to an item? When it comes to crafting items, there can be items with qualities that aren't common like weapons with defensive or deflective quality.

Also is it possible to setup party linking, so that items (with their qualities and descriptions) could be moved between the party's character's profiles?

Edited by PS-29-3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, PS-29-3 said:

Thank you very much Joress for all the work you and you friend are putting into this.

 

Could you remove the requirement to attach armor bonus to an item? When it comes to crafting items, there can be items with qualities that aren't common like weapons with defensive or deflective quality.

Also is it possible to setup party linking, so that items (with their qualities and descriptions) could be moved between the party's character's profiles?

Those are some good suggestions. I'll take it up with the rest of the team. Thanks for the feedback!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...