Sign in to follow this  
badgerclaw171

What is in each conversion set.

What are the things you have to look at to is this does not Cover the Resistance and the 1st order those also many conversions kits and not included in either one of the ones we have. So looks like they might have to add them or they I'm going to have to have their own conversion sets as well. Granted it can be expensive since they don't have that many ships but still. And none of these conversion sets cover any of the epic ships As well.

8 hours ago, FlyingToaster said:

I really wonder how they came up with those numbers. Who flies 2 ghosts in one list? Or 2 YT-2400s? And only 2 B-wings or Y-wings?

I've faced and seen double ghost squads in tournaments quite a bit actually. I just got a second but I don't fly rebels much but I could fly two I wanted to I guess.  Right now the spare is on a shelf in my office at work.

I have to say I agree on the need for more X-wings and TIE Defenders in the conversion kits.

I really wish FF would have some kind of option to buy single dials for ships in 2.0, but I expect we will be stuck with eBay and other Secondary Market options for things that aren't covered by the conversion kits.  Either that, or scan, print, and paste over unused dials.

So I see a ships missing. Are they simply doing away with a few? I don't see T-70 x-wing or the tie silencer (plus the few other R1, tfa and tlj ships). So are those now just trash or do we have to wait months more for those for those conversions before we can play them? What will they cost since we are not talking about a lot of ships.

13 minutes ago, Kehl_Aecea said:

Resistance and First Order will get their own conversion kits since they are unique factions now. ****, they might just be combined into a single kit since they have so few ships each.

This would be the sensible solution but it doesn’t fit in their buy a single faction option. People already have kittens over only wanting scum and having to buy a reb/empire starter to play at all. I imagine people would complain about combining res and first order too. That being said if these 2 are any more than $20 I sure as heck won’t buy either. Already eliminated scum from my 2.0 collection I can easily not add those as well.

21 hours ago, Kehl_Aecea said:

Resistance and First Order will get their own conversion kits since they are unique factions now. ****, they might just be combined into a single kit since they have so few ships each.

They are seperate but they are also less.  29.99 USD instead of 49.99.