Big Easy

The Sublight Report: Legion Supersurvey I

Since the FFG Hyperspace Report went over about as well as Han trying to jump to lightspeed , I thought it would be a good time to share the results of the first Legion Supersurvey! 

https://imgur.com/a/FuQImNQ

We had over 400 responses, and lots of good insight.

I plan to follow this up regularly with additional questions. In the future I plan to include more questions about gameplay and listbuilding as well. Please let me know any questions you'd like to see included in the Legion Supersurvey II!

cool survey, I've played all but two of the games mentioned in the one question, and have 100s of painted miniatures (a couple of Warhammer Fantasy have more than 50 painted figures). There might be a correlation there. 

16 hours ago, Orkimedes said:

I’m impressed that the faction distribution is so even.

Well, you either are playing both or traded the other half away. So it should be some what even, least for now.

5 hours ago, Mep said:

Well, you either are playing both or traded the other half away. So it should be some what even, least for now.

Yeah, that’s a good point.  I suppose a more relevant question would be “which faction do you play most?”

6 hours ago, Mep said:

True, that should have an effect. Of course there are local anomalies, but I have played against 4 different players in my FLGS so far and all (including me) have been Rebels!

1 hour ago, Undeadguy said:

Is there a link so we can add more people to the survey? Or has it closed?

The survey is still accepting responses! You should be able to see live results too.

30 minutes ago, Orkimedes said:

Yeah, that’s a good point.  I suppose a more relevant question would be “which faction do you play most?”

"Which faction do you play most?" will definitely be the way I phrase that question next time (with maybe an separate question to see who plays one faction over 90% of the time).