Lomiat

Share Your Questions About X-Wing™ Second Edition Here

42 minutes ago, Sanguinary Dan said:

I’m incredibly nervous about Rebellion and Resistance becoming separate factions. How will they balance the equivalents of the Vietnam era USAF against the Desert Storm USAF?  

I’m certain they put a lot of time and effort into this and we’ll learn more as we get closer to release.   But, man am I worried about how radically the game’s feel is going to change.  And how long I’m going to have to wait till I can use my T-70s.

Points, basically.  Same way they do now.

Why not have Pilot cards and Upgrade cards be blank(save the name and art) and only have the pilot's ability and upgrades abilities on the app? Thus everything, not just squad point cost, is adjustable for any future balance issues.

I think they want the game playable without the app, just using the app for squadbuilding and such.  As such, they probably will have to change the wording from time to time, but I think there might be a ‘read this’ highlight in the app when squadbuilding.

Maybe not so relevant, but does anybody know if the TIEs from the 2.0 coreset will have that cool blue tint or will be the same gray as the first coreset? In the promotional materials sometimes looks grayish and sometimes looks bluish so I'm confused. I always liked the blue tint better. 

2 hours ago, Velvetelvis said:

Hopefully grey like they are in the movies.

In 2 out of 3 movies are blueish. The gray from ANH was actually unintended cause they were using blue screen technology, they fixed it in the next movie thanks to the green screen technology.

58 minutes ago, Andreu said:

In 2 out of 3 movies are blueish. The gray from ANH was actually unintended cause they were using blue screen technology, they fixed it in the next movie thanks to the green screen technology.

Yes, but the grey looks better. 

And yes, I’m being serious.