Sign in to follow this  
RedHotDice

X-wing 2.0: Only if you bought an Ace or a Veterans box you lost money.

Comming from x-wing version 1 the conversion kits will make all you ships viable in version 2, so the only "real" loss is from the Aces, Veterans, Guns for Hire expansions technically, (Heros of the Resistance, the dish is different thou..) you bought, as you only realy needed them for the cards and cardboard. 

Edited by RedHotDice

9 hours ago, RedHotDice said:

Comming from x-wing version 1 the conversion kits will make all you ships viable in version 2, so the only "real" loss is from the Aces, Veterans, Guns for Hire expansions technically, (Heros of the Resistance, the dish is different thou..) you bought, as you only realy needed them for the cards and cardboard. 

For the most part, I bought the aces packs for the new paint jobs, or at least in large part for them.   I didn't buy heroes of the resistance because I didn't want a second falcon that looked almost exactly the same as the first falcon, and because in general I didn't want more than one YT-1300.  The YT-1300 will always be the  falcon for me, and there will only ever be one of them. :)

I'm bummed by the conversion pack pricing, but I don't feel bad about the aces packs I bought.

9 hours ago, ficklegreendice said:

if you bought aces for cards when you had more ships than you could field already****

the models are all good to go!

Proud owner of 7 Kihzadixbfezes ;)

Edited by RedHotDice