Visovics

Pure Disappointment...

No, evidently something big is not coming. The FFG moderator on the twitch channel chat just said X-wing was the only announcement today. 

<sigh>

Edited by Thalomen

1 minute ago, Thalomen said:

No, evidently something big is not coming. The FFG moderator on the channel just said X-wing was the only announcement today. 

<sigh>

well I rushed home for nothing then

4 minutes ago, Grand Admiral Buford said:

Yeah, x-wing just went 2.0 with a total revamp of everything and some kind of app for squad building. Points are fluid now. HUGE changes for those guys. My collection is crap now. Hoping that is not the "something big" coming for armada.

A tabletop -app assisted minis game called Golem Arcana did it that way. The cards and list building all happened on the app, was very easy to adjust the point values when needed. It came out after X Wing but before Armada and Legion, so I wondered why FFG never tried to do points (at least) that way. The minis were gorgeous too. 

I wouldn't mind that for Armada. Too bad there's no news for us. 

3 minutes ago, Grand Admiral Buford said:

Yeah, x-wing just went 2.0 with a total revamp of everything and some kind of app for squad building. Points are fluid now. HUGE changes for those guys. My collection is crap now. Hoping that is not the "something big" coming for armada.

You're collection is fine. They're also releasing conversion kits for each faction so all the plastic and models from 1.0 are compatible with 2.0

Everything about Xwing 2.0 sounds great.

But I dont play Xwing, and now I’m just pissed off. And it was super easy to avoid pissing me off too. They just had to not lie and say this was going to be for anything beyond X-Wing.

I’m doing it right now. I’m not putting up an article with deliberate misinformation.

Edited by Madaghmire

1 minute ago, Madaghmire said:

Everything about Xwing 2.0 sounds great.

But I dont play Xwing, and now I’m just pissed off. And it was super easy to avoid pissing me off too. They just had to not lie and say this was going to be for anything beyond X-Wing.

I’m doing it right now. I’m not putting up an article with deliberate misinformation.

I mean... they will release info about other star wars games on the other days... right??

According to the schedule under the live feed Armada is scheduled for Friday 3-9pm. Doesn’t say what for though. 

Maybe something will still happen on Friday. They sure could have made that clear though before hand.

1 minute ago, Thalomen said:

According to the schedule under the live feed Armada is scheduled for Friday 3-9pm. Doesn’t say what for though. 

Maybe something will still happen on Friday. They sure could have made that clear though before hand.

Isn't that the world championship games?

Just now, Visovics said:

Isn't that the world championship games?

Entirely probable. It doesn’t say specifically. Just that it’s Armada and when you click on it, it goes to the product page. 

Let the jerking around continue, FFG.

1 minute ago, Madaghmire said:

This is whats killing me. Just dont lie to me. If theybhad written “Xwing annoucement” I’d have been like “ok, cool, thats their cash cow” and moved on with my life. Maybe I’d have looked into it and been like “hey that sounds cool maybe we’ll get that treatment someday”.  

But instead I was super hyped for some news, and I got nothing. Its like being told I’m going to Disneyland but then we roll up in front of some sort of Math test.

THIS