Sign in to follow this  
saturnflight

Favorite Single-Ship Combos

What are your favorite completely independent ship/upgrade pairings?  I'm looking to learn some go-to ship builds that don't rely on overall squad synergy to work.  Like Tycho w/Push the Limit, these ships just *scream* for certain upgrades.

Thanks for contributing!

Debris gambit Havoc with TLT, accuracy corrector, Experimental interface, r4-e1 and ACTION BOMBS 

This thing is a goddamn joy. If you stick to obstacles, you can actually tank fights out just by focus + evading (Experimental Interface --> debris gambit) while letting AC take care of your TLT attacks

If they get in close, a quick barrel roll + EI --> bomb makes them wish they hadn't

Currently running with Sol Sixxa (side bombs) tons of fun

Also, https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/274651-raspberry-vermeil/

Poe with Advanced Optics (plus usually Veteran Instincts, R2-D2, Autothrusters, and Black One).

Zeta Leader with Wired (and possibly Weapons Guidance).

Soontir Fel with Push the Limit (and Autothrusters and Stealth Device or Targeting Computer), of course.

Keyan Farlander with Push the Limit (or Rage, B-wing/E2, and Inspiring Recruit).

Whisper or Echo with Veteran Instincts, Fire-Control System, possibly a crew, and Advanced Cloaking Device.

Edited by TheHumanHydra

I'm kind of a huge fan of Scum Kath Scarlet with Tail Gunner and Fearlessness. Chase me! Please!!

TIE/D, Ion Cannon, Expertise Vessery is famous for good reason. As is x7, PTL Ryad. I love both.

Equally obvious, Darth Vader with x1, Engine Upgrade, Predator and ATC. Possibly my favourite thematic ship in the game.

Starviper + PTL is always great. It's loads of fun flying 3 of them, even if I'm fluffing all my shots.

Tomax Bren and Adrenaline Rush always ticks my boxes too.

I mean, Tarn Mison with R7 astromech has always been one of my favorites. With R7, Integrated Astromech, and all the new goodies, He’s still just 23 pts. It’s a simple combo but I love it. They were made for each other.

Jake Farrell, VI, PTL, Chardaan Refit, A wing Test Pilot, Vectored Thrusters

(Psycho) Tycho, Wired, Cardaan Refit, A wing Test Pilot, Rage, Vectored Thrusters

They don't pack much of a punch, but they can be as annoying as **** to your oppo.

Keyan Farlander with Rage and E2 plus Inspiring recruit has been mentioned already. Love this build.

Nera Dantels, Deadeye, FCS, Extra Munitions, Plasma or Proton Torps, Guidance Chips

Im a fan of the secondary named pilots:

Backdraft:  debris gambit, fcs, optics, title, LWF (35pts)

Echo: PTL, adv sens, recon spec, LWF (41 pts)

My buddy Valen Rudor: intensity, prockets, title, chips or atothrusters (28 or 30pts)

And Rhymer: snap shot, reb captive, tactician, LWF depending on points.  (33 or 35pts)