Sign in to follow this  
Jerval

rebel control

Captain Rex + Sabines Masterpiece + Hera Syndulla

Fenn Rau(Sheathipede-class Shuttle) + A Score To Settle + Tactician + Flight-Assist Astromech

Han Solo + Predator + Hotshot Co-Pilot + Gunner + Millennium Falcon

idea is to shut down one ship with fenn and 1 or 2 more with han at PS9, and use rex as an annoying gnat that they want to swat instead of the 2 they need to kill, what do you guys think of this concept?

I think your only damage is in Han and even with Rex and Fenn trying to protect him, he will probably still just get focused down. Especially with no engine to keep him moving. 

I think VI and engine is going to be more important on him than Predator. Especially since you got the hotcop thing going on. You want to be shooting before PS 10s because they're everywhere and it's what this list can counter well if Han is up there (namely Poe or any advanced optics holder).

Otherwise if you can keep Han alive you're alright. I might almost forget about Gunner for C-3P0 also to bring the tanky. Also Rex doesn't need to spend 2 points on Hera. He's either going to get swatted fast or ignored just to burn Han. And Hera isn't helping that much.

Honestly, I have to agree that this seems a little underwhelming. Fenn with ASTS is BEGGING to be slaughtered in a turn, Rex is not so strong unless he's flying in a Fairship sort of squad, and Han does not have wildly strong offense, and absolutely MELTS to TLT.