Darth Veggie

Hype the Hyperspace Report (Day 3): "We're not interested in the hyperdrive on the Millenium Falcon, it's fixed!"

Day 3 of the hypetrain to the Hyperspace Report.

Today's game is related to the ship that is most troubled by its hyperdrive during The Empire Strikes Back: the Millenium Falcon. Hence, the name of the game:

"We're not interested in the hyperdrive on the Millenium Falcon, it's fixed!"

14489969f0092d28f8214efad43e7700--star-w

As everybody agrees on, the Falcon is great. However, not so great in Armada, because it is ugly unpainted. And thereby we arrive at today's minigame:

• Post a picture of your Falcon paintjob!
  • The victorious player is determined by the amount of likes he gets before the Hyperspace Report is unto us.
  • Prize: The likes you get.
  • As always: Darth Veggie is not allowed to participate, but for spirit of competition reasons he will like every paintjob posted here.

Example: Here is my painted Falcon.

D2fTGSJ.jpg?1

Not really a beauty. Show us yours. I am sure you can do better!

Tomorrow's minigame will be based on a quote from A New Hope:  "Traveling through hyperspace isn't like dusting crops"

1 hour ago, Drasnighta said:

I’ve painted 16 falcons, and well over 3 dozen other YT1300s.

i couldn’t choose one.

By your presence on this forum I believe you like playing games. So, why not let a die roll decide it? On the other hand, your bad dice luck might haunt even this roll...

5 hours ago, Indy_com said:

@cynanbloodbane Of the five Falcons you've got two that are grey.

Am I correct in thinking that one is painted with the red detailing of the actual Falcon and the other is plain grey?

The lighting is really, but the Falcon is almost solid grey, did the red first, wasn't happy with the color, so drybrushed it down to dull it. The other "grey" one has pale orange details over grey. 

I just realized (again) how little FFG cares about ther customers outside the US.

Other than World Camps are always held there and thus it is an arrogance in itself to call it "World" Championship with only one single free place feom oitside of the US, they don't even bother to tell the start of events in global time (GMT or something). Oh well...

Edited by Norell