updated

18 minutes ago, Chamberlin said:

Another one for New England. This one I might actually be able to attend:

August 18th - Midgard Comics & Games - Derry NH

https://www.facebook.com/pg/midgardcomicsandgames/events/

And one the week before:

August 12th - Relentless Dragon - Nashua NH

https://www.facebook.com/groups/139758386175346/472043506280164/?notif_t=like

No word yet if they will be running another at their Londonderry location (formerly the Game Castle).

updated

4 hours ago, Rikash said:

@dominosfleet

I see you picked up whokickedmydog's post (which is after mine), so I'm thinking my post might have been lost in the shuffle. Quoted here just in case.

Sorry about that, should be updated now. 

59 minutes ago, Chamberlin said:

Another one for New England. This one I might actually be able to attend:

August 18th - Midgard Comics & Games - Derry NH

https://www.facebook.com/pg/midgardcomicsandgames/events/

I hope you can make it!  I will be the TO for this event and am happy to answer any questions anyone has.  We got them to add this event after the initial FFG announcement.  Great Store we are hoping for a good turnout so we can convince them to run more Armada events!

Thanks for sharing the Guardtower Store Championship on August 18th! As a bit of a preview, which will be posted to the Facebook event soon, the prize pool will be loaded to bear, and we're expecting to be able to seat up to 32! Pre-registration will be accepted, entrance fee accepted day of the event. Lots of details to be posted next week!

I don't see much from the Pacific Northwest on your list yet.  I sent inquiries to all our local stores about the dates so that I could post their events on our Facebook page (Evergreen Fleet Command) and these are the ones that answered me so far. 

July 7th - Dice Age Games - Vancouver, WA @ 11 am
July 28th - Red Castle Games - Portland, OR @ 10 am 
August 4th - Gamer’s Haven - Spokane Valley, WA @ 9:30 am 
August 11th - Discordia Games - Bremerton, WA @ 1pm
August 12th - Meeples Games - Seattle, WA @ 11am 
August 25th - Game Wizard/Blue Sky - Bremerton, WA @ 11am
August 26th - Uncle’s Downtown - Spokane, WA @ 11am
August 26th - Around the Table - Lynnwood, WA @ 2pm

Edited by hufflazon

1 hour ago, Grumbleduke said:

Couple more UK ones for the list:

• Warboar Games, Bromley, London - 29 July, Round 1 at 11am - Facebook Link
  • IBuyWarGames, Woking - 18 August, Round 1 at 10am - Facebook Link

Updated ( I see that bromley has london associated with it, I'm stateside so I don't know, Does Woking need anything alongside it or does "UK" how i listed it work?)

5 hours ago, hufflazon said:

I don't see much from the Pacific Northwest on your list yet.  I sent inquiries to all our local stores about the dates so that I could post their events on our Facebook page (Evergreen Fleet Command) and these are the ones that answered me so far. 

July 7th - Dice Age Games - Vancouver, WA @ 11 am
July 28th - Red Castle Games - Portland, OR @ 10 am 
August 4th - Gamer’s Haven - Spokane Valley, WA @ 9:30 am 
August 11th - Discordia Games - Bremerton, WA @ 1pm
August 12th - Meeples Games - Seattle, WA @ 11am 
August 25th - Game Wizard/Blue Sky - Bremerton, WA @ 11am
August 26th - Uncle’s Downtown - Spokane, WA @ 11am
August 26th - Around the Table - Lynnwood, WA @ 2pm

Updated, Ty for the list and this was a great way to list them out. Also, I listen to Fire When Ready and I'm sad I haven't moved up to Seattle yet(the dream) because I'd love to take part in Around the Tables tournament. 

7 hours ago, rasproteus said:

https://www.facebook.com/events/2599195840305757/

Not sure if the link will work or not.  Mayhem Comics in Des Moines, Iowa on Sunday, August 12 from 11 AM - 7 PM.  (The event defaults to the Ames location, but it will be held in Des Moines.)

Ty, I "may" try to make it to this one. It sucks that there's no "good" way to get to Des moines from STL 

19 hours ago, Cusm said:

August 18, 11:00

Wizard’s Asylum 

Norman, OK

$10.00 

updated, ty

On 7/3/2018 at 7:08 AM, moodswing5537 said:

The Deep Comics and Games

Huntsville, AL

July 28th

updated, thx mood. 

3 hours ago, dominosfleet said:

Updated ( I see that bromley has london associated with it, I'm stateside so I don't know, Does Woking need anything alongside it or does "UK" how i listed it work?)

At the risk of getting into a long, rambly post about the history of regional labels in England... like most big, old cities London is made up of a whole bunch of different towns and cities that have gradually been absorbed into one big mess that 8-15 million people call home (depending on how you define it). Some of those places are now little more than a geographic label, but some still have a certain identity and act like their own mini-cities/towns. Bromley is more like the latter - it got absorbed into London over the course of the 19th and 20th centuries, but is about half to 2/3rds of the way between the centre and the edge of London; far enough out that the distinction can be useful (unlike somewhere like Dark Sphere at Waterloo, which is in the heart of London).

Anyway... it probably doesn't matter - anyone who cares will be able to check fairly easily; either "London" or "Bromley" or both will do. For IBuyWargames, Woking is fine on its own. There isn't another Woking, it's large enough to be notable on its own, but small enough that there's no need to subdivide it. What you've written is fine.

Edited by Grumbleduke

4 hours ago, dominosfleet said:

Ty, I "may" try to make it to this one. It sucks that there's no "good" way to get to Des moines from STL 

This one may be easier to get to:
https://www.facebook.com/events/2114554198756094/

There's a couple other IA kits:
https://www.facebook.com/Limited-Edition-Comics-Collectibles-55613933673/
https://www.facebook.com/TempestGames/

But I can't find any events on their facebook pages.  If you find anything out, let me know.  :)

5 hours ago, Cactus said:

@dominosfleet, you have the Alpha Games store championship listed as Saturday 21st July but their website and Facebook events page both say Sunday 22nd July.

It seems they had to reschedule to avoid two events clashing.

Thank you for letting me know, updated

6 hours ago, Mikael Hasselstein said:

The Portland Game Store in Portland, OR will be having theirs on August 4, from 11am until 6pm with 2hr rounds.

updated

9 hours ago, Akhrin said:

Red Dice Games in Edinburgh, Scotland, on the 21st July

https://www.facebook.com/events/2040724695999555/

Also there's Knightly Gaming in Lanark, Scotland, on the 4th August

https://www.facebook.com/events/214541492692324/

updated

16 hours ago, Grumbleduke said:

At the risk of getting into a long, rambly post about the history of regional labels in England... like most big, old cities London is made up of a whole bunch of different towns and cities that have gradually been absorbed into one big mess that 8-15 million people call home (depending on how you define it). Some of those places are now little more than a geographic label, but some still have a certain identity and act like their own mini-cities/towns. Bromley is more like the latter - it got absorbed into London over the course of the 19th and 20th centuries, but is about half to 2/3rds of the way between the centre and the edge of London; far enough out that the distinction can be useful (unlike somewhere like Dark Sphere at Waterloo, which is in the heart of London).

Anyway... it probably doesn't matter - anyone who cares will be able to check fairly easily; either "London" or "Bromley" or both will do. For IBuyWargames, Woking is fine on its own. There isn't another Woking, it's large enough to be notable on its own, but small enough that there's no need to subdivide it. What you've written is fine.

Lol I appreciate you letting me know, I suspect problems like that pop up a lot when you're going on almost two millennia of history. 

17 hours ago, Mikael Hasselstein said:

Borderlands in Salem, OR will be having theirs on Saturday, July 14th, allegedly from 1pm to 8pm. (I suspect it will run a little later than that, but I'm asking if that time is legitimately when they're thinking of kicking it off.)

Here is the event page (Facebook)

updated. 

Thanks again all, you guys are awesome. 

3 hours ago, dominosfleet said:

10 hours ago, Mikael Hasselstein said:

The Portland Game Store in Portland, OR will be having theirs on August 4, from 11am until 6pm with 2hr rounds.

Thanks again all, you guys are awesome. 

On 4/25/2018 at 9:43 PM, dominosfleet said:

August

• August 4th -
    • Athena Games                                                                          Norwich, UK
    • Travelling Man                                                                          York, UK
    • Games haven                                                                             Spokane Valley, WA
    • portland game store                                                                 Portland, OR

What, no proper capitalization?
What travesty is this??!!

July 21st - Knight Watch Games - San Antonio, TX @ 11am

July 28th - Court of Gamers - San Antonio, TX @ 11am

August 18th - Dragons Lair @ Medical Center - San Antonio, TX @ 11am

September 8th - Blitzkrieg Games and Comics - New Braunfels, TX @ 11am

Sept 22nd - Dragons Lair @ Alamo Ranch - San Antonio, TX @ 11am

Edited by ripper998

On 7/8/2018 at 5:53 PM, Admiral Calkins said:

August 4th

Second Star Games

Prescott, AZ

Registration starts at 10am. First matches begin around 11:30am.

Updated, ty

On 7/9/2018 at 12:29 PM, ripper998 said:

July 21st - Knight Watch Games - San Antonio, TX @ 11am

July 28th - Court of Gamers - San Antonio, TX @ 11am

August 18th - Dragons Lair @ Medical Center - San Antonio, TX @ 11am

September 8th - Blitzkrieg Games and Comics - New Braunfels, TX @ 11am

Sept 22nd - Dragons Lair @ Alamo Ranch - San Antonio, TX @ 11am

Updated, ty

10 minutes ago, Admiral Calkins said:

July 28th

Funkatronic Rex

Phoenix, AZ

Registration starts at 12pm. First matches begin at 1pm.

Updated, ty