dominosfleet

Store Championships Dates/Locations

23 minutes ago, Thraug said:

Has any store received their kit yet? Seems FFG kits are several months late, for everything?

We have ours at Giga I believe they will ship In the next two weeks. Apparently alliance did not ship all there orders this week correctly 

8 hours ago, noggin said:

This one didn't have Store Kit (as it wasn't send yet) and we've been told that they will organise another one later.

Good to know. I didn't add it because it was 2ish weeks before they announced anything so it seemed kinda pointless :) but it's good to know they'll prob have another. 

7 hours ago, themightyhedgehog said:

Outflank games in Fairfield California wi have theirs July 15th. I’ll post the link to the Facebook event soon.

Thank you, will you confirm that's "fairfield, CA" and not "fairfield California, WI" for me :) I assumed "Wi" was supposed to be "will". 

3 hours ago, anonymousguy said:

FFG HQ in MN has a store championship on the 23rd of June.

Ty :) Roseville right?

Thanks all, updated. 

On 6/8/2018 at 1:18 PM, dominosfleet said:

Good to know. I didn't add it because it was 2ish weeks before they announced anything so it seemed kinda pointless :) but it's good to know they'll prob have another. 

Thank you, will you confirm that's "fairfield, CA" and not "fairfield California, WI" for me :) I assumed "Wi" was supposed to be "will". 

Ty :) Roseville right?

Thanks all, updated. 

Fairfield, Ca

sorry for the typo 

6 hours ago, themightyhedgehog said:

Fairfield, Ca

sorry for the typo 

happens, I appreciate you posting. Just wanted to make sure my assumption was correct so i didn't put something incorrect out there :)

6 hours ago, Alzer said:

Tower Games in Minneapolis, MN will be hosting theirs on Sunday, July 15th.

updated

7 hours ago, BiggsIRL said:

Drawbridge Games in Pittsburgh, PA is (unofficially) the 28th of July.

Thx Biggs, updated

16 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

The Games Keep in West Chester, PA will have a store championship on August 4th.

Updated

Sorry all if i made an error, westworld was **** near all subtitles today and, as I don't speak the native american language they were using, I was looking back and forth :)