skotothalamos

Wave XIV on the boat!

In all seriousness the boat travel has been faster for the recent waves. I honestly think we may have a May or June release.... also cause I am squadron building myself to death right now and that is the only cure.

My LGS said they were given a date from their distro. They wouldn't say exactly, but they told me expect them for the Solo release. Here's hoping FFG meet that date.

1 hour ago, BVRCH said:

My LGS said they were given a date from their distro. They wouldn't say exactly, but they told me expect them for the Solo release. Here's hoping FFG meet that date.

Annnnd that really sounds like another ship will be added for Solo( though it should be pretty obvious). Though frankly I only have eyes for Saw's Renegades, not sure if my eyes will actually be able to see the Reaper and Kessel Run Falcon.

3 minutes ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

Annnnd that really sounds like another ship will be added for Solo( though it should be pretty obvious). Though frankly I only have eyes for Saw's Renegades, not sure if my eyes will actually be able to see the Reaper and Kessel Run Falcon.

Yeah I think its almost a certainty. Whether they leave the Kessel Run Falcon for a later wave until they have better info, and instead release another movie ship is the only real question in my eyes.

As a bonafide Rebel and huge fan of the U-wing aesthetic and the T-65 in general, I'm almost in the same boat. I've not really delved too far into the Empire, but the Reaper has got me genuinely excited to fly Imperial.