Sign in to follow this  
jcshep19

Everything’s on the boat!

Must be a big boat, but everything Uthuk and the new Daqan/Latari/Waiqar units as well ALL are on the boat!

pretty cool!

Now we need some new unit articles so something can go to “in development” 😉, because we always need more!

13 minutes ago, jcshep19 said:

we need some new unit articles so something can go to “in development” 😉, because we always need more!

But if it's going to take six months, a quick note to that effect ("coming fourth quarter 2018") would be nice.

Finally, progress!  I especially look forward to playing the full Uthuk army as well as the Darnati bringing some of the lesser-used upgrades from the Latari command pack into relevance!

17 minutes ago, Jukey said:

Uh oh, my painting queue is going to get really long

Yeah, I said I wouldn't buy more until the painting is done. All I've finished from 2 Uthuk cores and the Infantry Command pack are the 8 Flesh Rippers. :(

3 minutes ago, Budgernaut said:

Yeah, I said I wouldn't buy more until the painting is done. All I've finished from 2 Uthuk cores and the Infantry Command pack are the 8 Flesh Rippers. :(

Have you posted a pic of all eight of them yet? If you haven't, you should. Are they based?

FINALLY!!! As a waiqar player i cat wait to field those wraights in my army. Darnati are also a cool looking models that are screaming to me ,,play the latari". I hope that soon we will get new announcement with extra units. I just Love runewars, its my favourite miniature game (and i play a lot of miniature games).