Larry Ho-Teep

When Android book?

Yeah, there's been no announcement to suggest they're even doing an Android book. I'd sure like them to, but it's not guaranteed.

Given that, I'd say it's unlikely we'll see it this year, unless they're already pretty far into production—further than they'd normally be before announcing a book.

So sit tight! It'll be a waiting game.

9 minutes ago, CaptainRaspberry said:

Yeah, there's been no announcement to suggest they're even doing an Android book. I'd sure like them to, but it's not guaranteed.

Given that, I'd say it's unlikely we'll see it this year, unless they're already pretty far into production—further than they'd normally be before announcing a book.

So sit tight! It'll be a waiting game.

There's been no official announcement, but the head of the Netrunner line mentioned they were working on the Genesys Android book.

I'm avoiding getting into Android for now as much as it sounds awesome as I'm already so into the Terrinoth games which is my big focus at the moment so I wouldn't have time for Android as well (I'm working on some big campaign projects set in Terrinoth) but if you want an Android resource to go with and before any possible future Android sourcebook there is this book about the Android universe: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/the-worlds-of-android/

17 hours ago, Watercolour Dragon said:

I'm avoiding getting into Android for now as much as it sounds awesome as I'm already so into the Terrinoth games which is my big focus at the moment so I wouldn't have time for Android as well (I'm working on some big campaign projects set in Terrinoth) but if you want an Android resource to go with and before any possible future Android sourcebook there is this book about the Android universe: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/the-worlds-of-android/

Be aware this is a pure fluff book. It is what FFG considers canon and intended for novel writers. It is a great source of information for campaign creation.

14 minutes ago, Hinklemar said:

Supporting Android being the next book, the Gencon events list shows FFG running one shots set in Android (like they did with Terrinoth last year). The adventure is called "Happy Hour" IIRC.

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ CONFIRMED BOOK SOURCE NETRUNNER ANDROID ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

During the In Flight Report last year the boss of FFG openly said a Menerra/Terrinoth book was in development, but also an Android book was in development too. When will it be announced and released? Gencon would be a good guess, they like releasing things then and considering the current interest in Genesys it would make a good headline product. The only question is if they have the ability to get it to print in time.