Sirdrasco

Small scale games

I have a lot of old maps for the old starwars stuff, WOTC, and from the D&D mini game.

Was thinking to use them for a small scale game, say 400. Kind of like IA but  with Legion stuff. We’d have to do another force organization chart.

And we’d need some special commanders; like captains and below

Some local stores have been discussing running 500 point games on X-Wing night. Sorta as a recruiting tool for the game and to get faster games in the small space available...

My table that I am working on is a Death Star/Star Destroyer/Imperial Base interior and will be modular so that it will stay fresh and will be a 3x3 table. It will have elevations so that in essence increases the size of the table. But my games will not have vehicles as you won't see Speeders or Walkers running down the halls or catwalks.

My games will have terminals and droids as objectives but play on a smaller scale. Looking at 350 to 400 points and may or may not have Hero/Villain commanders.