Ceodryn

Adapting Genesys/Terrinoth to Warhammer Fantasy?

Is anyone attempting to adapt Genesys/Terrinoth to the Wfrp setting?

Yes, I know Wfrp 3rd edition from FFG was a grandfather to the Genesys system, but it is dead (and more cumbersome that Genesys is)

Yes, I know Wfrp 4th ed not from FFG Is coming out soon based on d100 system.

Yes, I know there are other generic systems that emulate WFRP grim and perilous style.

That being said, did anyone attempted or is attempting to use Genesys + Terrinoth in the WFRP setting, and merging some of the WFRP3 stuff? 

I am currently playing WFRP using other rule systems, but I am missing the narrative dice system.

On 4/20/2018 at 12:34 AM, Ceodryn said:

Is anyone attempting to adapt Genesys/Terrinoth to the Wfrp setting?

Yes, I know Wfrp 3rd edition from FFG was a grandfather to the Genesys system, but it is dead (and more cumbersome that Genesys is)

Yes, I know Wfrp 4th ed not from FFG Is coming out soon based on d100 system.

Yes, I know there are other generic systems that emulate WFRP grim and perilous style.

That being said, did anyone attempted or is attempting to use Genesys + Terrinoth in the WFRP setting, and merging some of the WFRP3 stuff? 

I am currently playing WFRP using other rule systems, but I am missing the narrative dice system.