Sign in to follow this  
StormyWaters

Congrats to Frank and Peter on the Guest Article!

I haven’t listened to the cast, but your guest article is is fantastic. As a new player, I found it to be a perfect primer on Seekers, and it’s made me want all the more to try out Norman Withers in a campaign. 

Thanks!

45 minutes ago, originterminus said:

I haven’t listened to the cast, but your guest article is is fantastic. As a new player, I found it to be a perfect primer on Seekers, and it’s made me want all the more to try out Norman Withers in a campaign. 

Thanks!

Time to listen to the podcast as well, then! ? You won’t be disappointed, it’s great stuff!

Hey @General Zodd, @originterminus, @Assussanni & @Soakman,

Thank you for your super kind comments! Whether you're a new listener, a longtime listener or a hardcore mega listener (if something like that exists), hopefully there's something there for you. We're just glad to share our passion for Arkham with you and for that to be received, congratulated, even just talked about is really, really cool. Thank you! Glad you enjoyed the article and hope you like the next ones... 

The joy of typos. It appears to be a universal rule that you can write something, proof read it three times. Publish then read again and immediately notice 2-3 spelling , punctuation, other mistakes.

That probably no one else sees...