Tie Fighter Pilot

Card Sleeves

4 hours ago, Frimmel said:

I just use the clear FFG ones.

How can you not find something acceptable? There are 434 different options at this online shop alone. Any standard card sleeves will work for the pilot cards and even poorly stocked game stores have several options.

Making your own seems like a fool's errand. 

Nothing popped out at that I really liked... That's why I want to design my own.

It's easy to make the cards, so I don't see why making sleeves would be a fool errand. 

15 hours ago, Tie Fighter Pilot said:

Nothing popped out at that I really liked... That's why I want to design my own.

It's easy to make the cards, so I don't see why making sleeves would be a fool errand. 

I totally understand - sleeves are a very personal thing and there's less options than one might think. 

Making sleeves is rather difficult. So one thing you can do that's super easy is just use the clear Fantasy Flight Supply sleeves for everything and then back them. So put a second card in there behind the X-Wing card, facing backwards. It gets to be kind of a fun challenge trying to find all of the little cards you want to back things with. It's what I did with my Destiny stuff, and I ended up buying a lot of Topps Star Wars Trading Cards from Target to fill them with, and I kinda like it. Whenever you kill one of my characters in a game, I just flip the card and you get to see the cool artwork on the back! 

Edited by Kieransi