gamespy10

First scum list help

Hey I'm looking to play a scum list with M1a interceptors, I know they aren't the best ships but I think they are cool. I have thrown this list together and would appreciate some feedback on it.  It's my first time trying scum so be nice Thanks 

Pursuit Craft: •Asajj Ventress (47)
•Shadow Caster (3)
•Lone Wolf (2)
•Latts Razzi (2)
Glitterstim (2)
Inertial Dampeners (1)

M3-A Interceptor: Cartel Spacer (20)
"Heavy Scyk" Interceptor (2)
"Mangler" Cannon (4)

M3-A Interceptor: Cartel Spacer (20)
"Heavy Scyk" Interceptor (2)
"Mangler" Cannon (4)

M3-A Interceptor: •Sunny Bounder (12)
"Light Scyk" Interceptor (-2)

Total: 99/100

Imo u have the wrong cannons and Asajj might not be the best buddy. Play it your way and if it does not work feel free to borrow my fav list in a loooooooong time: 

Fenn Rau (28)
Attanni Mindlink (1)
Autothrusters (2)
Concord Dawn Protector (1)

Sunny Bounder (14)
Heavy Laser Cannon (7)
"Heavy Scyk" Interceptor (Cannon) (2)

Inaldra (15)
Attanni Mindlink (1)
Ion Cannon (3)

Serissu (20)
Veteran  insctincs (1)
Tractor Beam (1)

Total: 100

Edited by polmoneys

I'm skeptical of Lone Wolf in a 4-ship list.  I just think there won't be board space enough to keep the buff active on Asajj.  I think I'd be inclined to Push the Limit instead.  If you did want to keep Lone Wolf, I'd drop the Shadowcaster title for Countermeasures.  Shadowcaster is good if you're focusing fire across a lot of ships, but if Asajj is trying to keep her distance that seems less likely.  Countermeasures, however, also combines well with Glitterstim and Lone Wolf, making Asajj really tanky for a turn.

Inertial Dampeners is an interesting choice for the second illicit upgrade.  I bet a stall can come in handy now and again.  With time on table, you may find it more or less useful than a second Glitterstim.  If switching the Elite upgrade to Push the Limit, I think I'd get rid of Interial Dampeners.  Glitterstim can still be quite handy for turns you bump or get blocked, but Interial Dampeners wouldn't fit in too well.  However, Burnout SLAM is a cheap way to add some clutch repositioning to a large ship.

Hi thanks for the response. My reasoning behind lone wolf is that the sycks are going to be trying to stay out at range 3 for the most part to gain advantage from their cannons and agility. In addition they are probably going to die first leaving asaj a nice attacking and defensive buff. 

However I think your suggestion of ptl is good as it is an upgrade I can use all the time vs one I can only use occasionally.  I think I will try both on the table and see how it goes.

Inertial dampers is pretty much because I dident have a second stim so if I swap to ptl I will probably change this to burnout slam as per your suggestion.  

Do you think this list can work with the 3 sycks I love the ships but I have heard they are not great. 

Ugh 3 health, 3 green dice

On a more serious note, I'd basically camp on heavy HLC and light sunnybounder being your only "worth-a-****" options

On that note, you have to work on keeping enemies out of range 1. For this, I suggest a lovable "bumpmaster" as a buddy 

Ugh 3 health, 3 green dice

On a more serious note, I'd basically camp on heavy HLC and light sunnybounder being your only "worth-a-****" options (nothing out does enough work for it's cost/fragility)

On that note, you have to work on keeping enemies out of range 1. For this, I suggest a lovable "bumpmaster" as a buddy. Using intelligence agent, an amazing dial + broll you can completely Stonewall opponents if you play right

Scout (25): mindlink (1), intelligence agent (1), Anti-pursuit lasers or Iin Projector OR Tactical Jammer + Rigged Cargo)

[29]

Inaldra: mindlink, heavy sctk, HLC [24]

Two cartel spacers (heavy scyk, hlc) [23*2 = 46]

99/100 

Inaldras just there because she's the cheapest scyk with an ear, though her ability is nice if the alternative is getting one shot 

Happy hunting and good luck. Dice spikiness is the absolute worst part of these little guys so hope it won't bother you too much 

Edited by ficklegreendice

Agreed that PTL Asajj is stronger than LW Asajj with that many wingmates. Also agreed that M3-As need to be tricky, not basic. Serrissu, Sunny, and Genesis are by far the best imo - Genesis with VI in particular.