Commander Kaine

Worlds winning list confirmed, top16 is filled with Ghost+Fenn

4 minutes ago, Blail Blerg said:

Wait, I want a stab at being a prophet. 

Top 13/16 are rebels. Including, Nym, Miranda, Ghost, Lowhh, Fenn. With possibly Norra and Rey
2 are imperial, (containing quickdraw) 
1 is scum. 

Sadly, its unclear to me which list will win, but I bet on Rebels. 

The 4 Trickshot Scouts that is the Scum list.

Jumpmasters get the hat trick!

15 minutes ago, Blail Blerg said:

Wait, I want a stab at being a prophet. 

Top 13/16 are rebels. Including, Nym, Miranda, Ghost, Lowhh, Fenn. With possibly Norra and Rey
2 are imperial, (containing quickdraw) 
1 is scum. 

Sadly, its unclear to me which list will win, but I bet on Rebels. 

My vote is 0 Scum. Scum may be in top 32 though, especially with Timewalk Asajj.

Otherwise you’re spot on. 

Edit: this could well be the first worlds that is decided on final salvo. Expect more loopin Chewie at the final table as mirror Miranda’s get in a slap fight.

Edited by ScummyRebel

1 hour ago, Commander Kaine said:

So FFG has made a decision... it's not the right one, but it is what it is. 

What was "the decision"?

I mean, surely nothing about the Ghost/Fenn interaction or mechanic was actually a question, right?  So nothing "FAQ"-worthy, per se.

You're asking about an errata to re-balance something in there, not an answer to a question, right?

Just now, xanderf said:

What was "the decision"?

I mean, surely nothing about the Ghost/Fenn interaction or mechanic was actually a question, right?  So nothing "FAQ"-worthy, per se.

You're asking about an errata to re-balance something in there, not an answer to a question, right?

Okay, Mr. Nitpicker... In which document do they publish erratas? 

yF7Jc.jpg

2 minutes ago, SabineKey said:

Fair enough 

...if it were up to me, though

Dengar — JumpMaster 5000 33

Expertise 4

K4 Security Droid 3

Countermeasures 3

Punishing One 12

Ship Total: 55

Sol Sixxa — Scurrg H-6 Bomber 28

Deadeye 1

Ion Cannon Turret 5

Extra Munitions 2

Harpoon Missiles 4

Boba Fett 1

Cluster Mines 4

Guidance Chips 0

Ship Total: 45

gotta take things in full janky glory

Played the DengarSol today. ****awful dice aside that saw me rolling all of one evade in two games, Sol was kind of uselessly clunky and even Dengar couldn't carry that weight

Guess we can experiment with dengarNym now, which is probably just better in every way. I still think trajectory sim has legs even if you can't auto cheese it with "genius", just gotta plan ahead a bit. 

if we need a 'budget dengar" we can try Wired Maul and contraband cybernetics or stims 

Edited by ficklegreendice

3 minutes ago, ficklegreendice said:

Played the DengarSol today. ****awful dice aside that saw me rolling all of one evade in two games, Sol was kind of uselessly clunky and even Dengar couldn't carry that weight

Guess we can experiment with dengarNym now, which is probably just better in every way. I still think trajectory sim has legs even if you can't auto cheese it with "genius", just gotta plan ahead a bit. 

if we need a 'budget dengar" we can try Wired Maul and contraband cybernetics

Dengar Nym was pretty solid before the Genius and Jump nerfs. I personally thought it punted to Imperial Aces because Quickdraw v Dengar is usually goes Quickdraw’s way even if they end up killing each other. 

However the current iteration of Palp Aces is taking Inquisitor and putting Quickdraw at PS9 and I think Dengar Nym has some game against that. 

The nerfs haven’t hurt Dengar that much. Losing easy K4 is rough and he no longer has alpha from missiles but he does solid damage so finding a way to keep him on the table would be strong - for example Lats on Dengar and all the Thermals on Nym (not great but an example). Nym might have gotten worse until they added Tragedy Stimulator so he is still pretty much the handful he always was. 

I don’t know if it can handle the Rebel super squads but I’m all in on the hilarity of Dengar winning worlds again. 

We'll have to see

Don't think you can beat vcx Fenn because that list is just stupid, but a stimmed dengar should still bulldoze a quickdraw, right? Same dice but dengar has more health and mods for one round and then the same mods the following rounds 

Rebel formation superiority I'm hoping you can screws over with bombs to some degree. Really wish protons were cheaper :(