brettpkelly

List of Revealed Tyrants of Lothal Components

11 minutes ago, brettpkelly said:

Added the Sabine and Zeb pack stuff. There may be 2 more unrevealed command cards in that pack, the picture shows 6 and generally the release matches the number shown in the initial picture.

"may be" as in if we don't get 3 copies of Escalating Hostility, which you can have 3 copies of in your command card deck.

4 minutes ago, a1bert said:

"may be" as in if we don't get 3 copies of Escalating Hostility, which you can have 3 copies of in your command card deck.

Right forgot about that. Probably just 3x escalating hostility

I believe they spoiled full skirmish content for the packs (a part skirmish missions). However I wouldn't be surprised of finding just 1 or 2 Escalating Hostility in the pack :D I guess 1 or 2 may be contained in ToL box or other packs. There's no sense in pushing people into buying twice same pack made of unique figures.

On 7/28/2018 at 4:00 PM, Golan Trevize said:

I believe they spoiled full skirmish content for the packs (a part skirmish missions). However I wouldn't be surprised of finding just 1 or 2 Escalating Hostility in the pack :D I guess 1 or 2 may be contained in ToL box or other packs. There's no sense in pushing people into buying twice same pack made of unique figures.

rotfl

yeah, from player's perspective :)

Now, what to do if only 1 Escalating Hostility is present in the pack?

Should I buy 3 of them ? :) 

On 7/29/2018 at 10:29 AM, Jarema said:

Now, what to do if only 1 Escalating Hostility is present in the pack?

Should I buy 3 of them ? :) 

Hope that 2 of your friends don't want to use the card?

4 hours ago, Golan Trevize said:

Or Son of Skywalker, Blaze of Glory, On the Lam, Negation...

Potentially, yes. ;) But I was mentioning Take Initiative specifically because Signal Jammer is played at the start of a round. If you have initiative, you can play the first start-of-round-command card, and if you play Signal Jammer, your opponent cannot successfully play Take Initiative - another start-of-round-command card - that round, unless he sacrifices another start-of-round-command card, of which there are not that many and very likely none other in his command deck.

The box should contain 24 deployment cards; (as per Spanish box contents)

2 Hondo (skirmish & campaign)
2 Thrawn (skirmish & campaign)
4 Kanan & Ezra (skirmish & campaign)
2 Sabine (skirmish & campaign)
1 Zeb
3 Loth-cat
6 Death Troopers (skirmish & campaign)
2 Tress & CT-1701 (skirmish)

I make that 22 out of 24.

Potentially 2 unknown cards?

Or have I missed a reveal of something?

EDIT; unless the 4 Death Troopers come with a card each, for 8 in the box. That would take us up to the 24 and no surprises...

Edited by Majushi

6 hours ago, DerBaer said:

I'd assume 8 cards for the Death Troopers, especially after the shitshorm for 4 Clawdites coming with 3 cards in HotE.

i don't think there will be more than 6 cards for the DTs.  2 elite and 4 regular is the max you can run in either campaign or skirmish, so I don't see them printing out 2 extra cards.  the figures I can see because they needed to boost the figure count.

20 hours ago, MadFuhrer said:

i don't think there will be more than 6 cards for the DTs.  2 elite and 4 regular is the max you can run in either campaign or skirmish, so I don't see them printing out 2 extra cards.  the figures I can see because they needed to boost the figure count.

Is it possible, that you forgot, that they come with different cards for skirmish and campaign? 4 figures, 4 skirmish deployment cards and 4 campaign deployment cards = no extra cards.

Edited by DerBaer