Sign in to follow this  
Guinuav

Fastest hero in the game

I was playing with my friend we 2 and he picked tinashy the wanderer and her class was wildlander. By the late act II quests he had running shot (move 2 spaces after or before you attack) and you know that with 2 heroes game, the hero's get an extra free attack so, my friend could move tinashy 2 * 3 attacks = 6 spaces only by attacking and if you find this mediocre, one of his other skills was fleet of foot and since tinashy has 4 stamina, with the help of fleet of foot, she could move 8 spaces. Last her passive allows to recover 1 fatigue when killing an enemy and since she could attack 3 times (1 free attack due to 2-hero game and her 2 actions) she could potentially kill 3 enemies getting 3 stamina back and converting it all to 6 spaces movement thanks to fleet of foot. She could do all of these only by attacking and continually moving.

To sum up, had she not spent a single fatigue, she could perform 3 attacks and move 6 + 8 + 6 = 20 spaces!! Not to mention her using her heroic feat granting her a 3 space blink.

What do you think? Am i making a mistake?

Posted (edited)

There was a thread with exactly the same topic and heading just a couple of days before your post. Check Zaltyre's link.

Edited by Sadgit