amuller93

What youre charaters theme song?

It would be fun what all of youre heroic charaters theme song is

My charater is a trandoisan who truly belives him self to be a swave swashbuckling pirate. In reality is a drug addict who just happen to be a really good lier that keeps ending up in troubel becuse he often steals **** from powerful pepole and runs off with it

So less james bond theme and more well....

Dust Squadron has dragonforce if they feel that a particular Star Destroyer would look much more aesthetically pleasing in 20 pieces instead of one. Other than that, stuff from the movies.

While I'm still discussing with the GM (who utilizes music a lot), for my favorite character, Kemna Phel, I think Little Wonders by Rob Thomas is a great fit (link coming).

She's a togruta Mystic, so connected to the Force she has overwhelming empathy, essentially making her unable to harm other living beings (and making being an obligate carnivore rather awkward).  She's constantly awed and amazed at the beauty and wonder of the Force, and being a pacifist on a spiritual journey through a galaxy tearing itself apart in war, I think the gentle, mystical tone with a touch of melancholy fits her well. 

Edited by Absol197

My Twi’lek slicer/entrepreneur isn’t, by spec, a Charmer...but seems to lay on the charm a lot. In one session alone, as he went in to charm information from a female subject, I began playing “Sexy and I Know It” from my phone. A little later, as the group infiltrated a society party, he entered to the tune of “Sharp Dressed Man.”

I generally don't think of a theme to go with my characters - but my current one, music is very important to her. She's into punk rock (well, mando rock - which has nothing to do with mandolorian culture. It's just a name that was appropriated by the genre), so when I was writing up her backstory I had a bunch of Bad Religion and The Buzzcocks and Iggy Pop and Jello Biafra playing.

So lets go with this: 

(An aside: when I win the lottery and become insanely rich, I want to hire Survivor to follow me around playing this)

Edited by Desslok

Not for SW rpg, but for PFRPG I had the theme for A Few Dollars More for my played for shiggles Rogue/Gunslinger... and tbh now that it's come up, after watching THOR: Ragnarok, I'm going for a rock/metal soundtrack when I run a short DC/MARVEL/Everythingf***ingelse Mutants and Masterminds.

Cues 'The Immigrant Song', tells the players "Roll for initiative" ;)

51 minutes ago, ExpandingUniverse said:

Not for SW rpg, but for PFRPG I had the theme for A Few Dollars More for my played for shiggles Rogue/Gunslinger... and tbh now that it's come up, after watching THOR: Ragnarok, I'm going for a rock/metal soundtrack when I run a short DC/MARVEL/Everythingf***ingelse Mutants and Masterminds.

Cues 'The Immigrant Song', tells the players "Roll for initiative" ;)

Way back in the day, although the box said “DC Heroes RPG,” our universe was a combined DC/Marvel universe with other things like Jonny Quest, Buckaroo Banzai, Anne Rice vampires, and all sorts of other stuff tossed in the blender (even the Three Investigators kids’ books).

As a one-off, I even adapted Crisis on Infinite Earths as an adventure, just for grins.

2 hours ago, Nytwyng said:

Way back in the day, although the box said “DC Heroes RPG,” our universe was a combined DC/Marvel universe with other things like Jonny Quest, Buckaroo Banzai, Anne Rice vampires, and all sorts of other stuff tossed in the blender (even the Three Investigators kids’ books).

As a one-off, I even adapted Crisis on Infinite Earths as an adventure, just for grins.

The guys have gone for: Bulletproof (Luke Cage), Impact (Iron Fist-ish Martial Artist) & The Punisher...ermm....(The Punisher :lol:)... I've sat down with my Suicide Squad run from '87 onwards... watched all the Marvel films so far (again, except Iron Man 2), the DC Animated films, Arrow S6, Flash S4 , Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S5, LoT, yup..got enough ideas now. And I've written the playlist too

Tbh if there's bullets flying I reckon Batman, Supes, Green Arrow etc may take offence at offing bad guys, but Wolverine and Deadpool are up for it..... so... it's just a ****fest of characters.. stuff the idea of Villian of the week like Flash Season #1... I got a list of plots

For my most used Star Wars character, Juggo the Scoundrel, I've actually got several songs tagged to him, but only two of which could be considered a themesong.

On a good day it's Clutch: Subtle Hustle.

When things are running a little more rough it's still Clutch, but instead Clutch: The Incomparable Mr. Flannery

Well, my trandoshan character actually IS a genuine space pirate, or more accurately was one because he hasn't had the resources to actually do any pirating while I've played him as of yet, hasn't even done any space combat. So...

Though he's taken out a gang or two. I'm working on it.

Edited by immortalfrieza

One of my PCs, Ara'Sul Mithran,  is a former Imperial Officer, from a proud Naval family, now learning the ways of the Jedi.  Some time ago, I introduced his younger brother, now serving in the same position he once held.  The PC's former captain had tracked him down on Nar Shaddaa, and they had a tense confrontation before things exploded into violence.  The two brothers were generally unharmed, but the possibility of reconciliation was pretty much shot when another PC scored a pair of nasty crits on the captain with his vibroknife.  The captain was left blinded and hideously scarred, and is now determined to track down the traitor and his compatriots.  The younger brother is pretty conflicted, but he's pretty well indoctrinated.

I've used a number of introductory cutscenes with the younger Mithran brother, including a "letter from the front," like you've heard in every Civil War documentary you ever saw.  For the cutscenes, I use one of two pieces of music, both instrumentals of the same song.  It helps that the player is maybe 20 and, near as i can tell, not one for old folk songs.  Which is good, because it's getting an awful lot of playtime lately.

If the game runs long enough, obviously the younger brother is doomed.  The PC may be able to sway his sibling to the Rebellion, or he may have to kill him, but somehow he's gonna bite the big one (possibly unless the PC dies and the brother is there to mourn him).  That will be when the lyrics come out.

Weissenborn

Piano

A Capella

Edited by The Grand Falloon