Sign in to follow this  
Zrob314

Denver, CO

I'm looking to get a league started in Denver.  Preferably at Wizard's Chest, but Enchanted Grounds (Littleton) could be doable.  

I'm not looking to drive up to TEG or anywhere North or west of Thornton.  

4 hours ago, zWarhawk said:

i know there is a group that plays at Collectormania in parker. Can meet up occasionally myself to play at most places.

Yeah, Parker is a bit further south than I want to go.  I know there's gamers in Denver.  It's just a matter of convincing them to play in Denver rather than going to the burbs.

Two players here in Centennial burbs. We can make it to either Wizard's Chest or Collectormania. Littleton isn't too far either honestly; we just want to get involved in the organized scene sooner rather than later.

7 hours ago, Veerslives said:

Two players here in Centennial burbs. We can make it to either Wizard's Chest or Collectormania. Littleton isn't too far either honestly; we just want to get involved in the organized scene sooner rather than later.

PM Sent

Hey, FYI.

A league just started today in Denver based out of the Wizard's Chest.  

It's $7.00 for two months.  

Contact the Wizard's Chest for more information, or head down there.  There's a recruitment poster on the bottom level.  

13 hours ago, Soundtrb89 said:

Is that wizards chest still going?

I know this does not answer your question, but since this thread popped up again, wanted to say that a few players are working to establish a League in Broomfield at Total Escape Games for those of us who live on the north side of Denver.

FFG still hasn't sent a kit to Total Escape Games, so it has not gotten off the ground as of yet. I don't know if those players are members here.

On 8/29/2018 at 11:30 AM, manoftomorrow010 said:

I know this does not answer your question, but since this thread popped up again, wanted to say that a few players are working to establish a League in Broomfield at Total Escape Games for those of us who live on the north side of Denver.

FFG still hasn't sent a kit to Total Escape Games, so it has not gotten off the ground as of yet. I don't know if those players are members here.

Are they still playing on Monday night? 

4 hours ago, badgerclaw171 said:

Are they still playing on Monday night? 

Actually, the guys told me they were planning to play it Thursday, but since some (me included) are unable to do Thursday, they'd play the league in just a schedule format.

I heard last week that the store still had not received a kit.

I've been just getting in touch with folks by email to meet up and play when we can after work or on a weekend. If you're interested in just doing that, you can message me.