Sign in to follow this  
Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

Meanwhile in the Real World

I find it interesting that some on the left insist that the small donations from, say, the NRA (just as an example...) are enough to totally buy the loyalty of Republicans, yet deny that the maximum possible donation from their supporters (COO of Facebook, anyone?) are enough to buy them. Why do they imagine everyone is corruptible but themselves? I find it more likely that they are judging others by their own standards.

4 hours ago, Scopes said:

I find it interesting that some on the left insist that the small donations from, say, the NRA (just as an example...) are enough to totally buy the loyalty of Republicans, yet deny that the maximum possible donation from their supporters (COO of Facebook, anyone?) are enough to buy them. Why do they imagine everyone is corruptible but themselves? I find it more likely that they are judging others by their own standards.

Just wondering here... what "side" is Zuckerburg actually on? The fake news on Facebook was more anti-Hillary than anything, and Facebook, like all the other big corporations, benefits from the new Republican tax plan.

And that's not to say I'm some sort of fan of Hillary and the Dems. Before that whole fake election, she and The Donald were good friends. 

The more stuff like this I see, the more I think we're starting to have a 1-party system. I think the whole right-versus-left thing is a big charade being used to trick us out of seeing what's really going on. 

Oh the lizard is firmly on the left as is most of silicone valley.

Yes it's info wars so take with salt but remember he was right about the frogs!

All social media is censoring conservatives and right wingers while letting the left spout as much hate as they like.

As a classical liberal (centre left these days) the current left disgusts me and it's very sad watching the few extremists taking charge and driving people like me to the centre.