Johnrot-1

Jonas Painting Legion

Thank sou.

I paint the lightsaber at the sol Methode.is very easy and a nice effekt.you must paint the lightsaber in each Color what do you will.you must complete paint it with a very Dark color at beginn.when you have do it you must Take a very bright Color of your colorsheme and must paint a Nightly wider Stripe in the lightsaber in each side.now you must paint with a high Detail brusch and pure white and paint a small stripe in the middle of the wider Stripe.i paint on my each lightsaber Two Stripes.here are some Pictures with the paint I have done.i Hope that helpes you a little Bit.;-) 

lxun-46-0898.jpg

lxun-47-9905.jpg

lxun-48-205c.jpg

lxun-4c-eb44.jpg

lxun-49-2b3e.jpg

lxun-4a-cd35.jpg

lxun-4b-c622.jpg

At the At-St the Engine is painting at the same sheme.the Laser Fire is other painted.on the One end is the Dark color at the miniatur sight.at the other side is end is pure white.you must painted with more Colors every brighter. Oh helps when the paint is with laph Medium( i Have it for my airbrush Colors) .the Color Crossing is so Easyjer and the same sheme is by the rockets But with other Colors of Flame.you can See it by painting toutoral of Guiliman from GW on Youtube.

1 hour ago, Johnrot-1 said:

At the At-St the Engine is painting at the same sheme.the Laser Fire is other painted.on the One end is the Dark color at the miniatur sight.at the other side is end is pure white.you must painted with more Colors every brighter. Oh helps when the paint is with laph Medium( i Have it for my airbrush Colors) .the Color Crossing is so Easyjer and the same sheme is by the rockets But with other Colors of Flame.you can See it by painting toutoral of Guiliman from GW on Youtube.

You missunderstand me. I mean how did you do the conversion

Oh sorry the big Lasers are Cocktail skewer.The smal lasers are from paperklips.The Scout is from an Speederbike.the gun are from a rebel walker.  And the buldog is from a IA (Imperial Assault) Walker.You can See it of the Picture.for a higher res you must click of the Pictures.