Commander Kaine

Re-design any 1 ship of your choosing

5 hours ago, CMDR Ytterium said:

Expose is awful, might as well TL or focus, additionally, Stress is bad because of the number of greens so Experimental isn't good there either. You can make PTL work but thats because of EU's added mobility, 4 die primary isn't terribly crazy as seen on the ghost, and reinforce for 12 points and-1 primary seems fair, the ghost's PWV with an Aux. doesn't see as much use as TLT, so I think that this would be a balanced buff, especially because it has no natural evade.

yeah no, 4 dice primary on a pwt IS absolute gob-smacking insanity

the vcx is arc-locked and you only get its auxiliary if you spend AT LEAST 18 points

to further illustrate how utterly dorked a 4-die VT would be, consider the following
Resistance-Sympathizer.jpgPatrol_Leader.png

so yeah, absolutely not reasonable. Even just giving it 4 die primary in arc only while keeping a 3-die PWT makes it vastly superior to the VCX, and given Cheri is already incredibly powerful with what is basically a built-in Ezra crew and synergy with kylo, you'll just break the game

Edited by ficklegreendice

1 hour ago, theBitterFig said:

Yellow Maneuver.  It would be treated as white if you do not have stress, but treated as Red if you do.  Basically, the Ello Asty pilot ability.

I love this.  I’d probably change all the non straight or non-kturn red maneuvers on the Y-wing, TIE Bomber and HWK to yellow.  

1 minute ago, GrimmyV said:

I love this.  I’d probably change all the non straight or non-kturn red maneuvers on the Y-wing, TIE Bomber and HWK to yellow.  

No. All TIEs should be maneuverable. Its ridiculous that there are ordnance carriers in the game that move better than the Bomber.

If anything, the dial should become better.

Similarly, I cant even process how the Punisher has a worse dial than the Scurrg.

11 minutes ago, Commander Kaine said:

No. All TIEs should be maneuverable. Its ridiculous that there are ordnance carriers in the game that move better than the Bomber.

Similarly, I cant even process how the Punisher has a worse dial than the Scurrg.

Grimmy  said turn all the red ones yellow.

Also, I don't think the bomber's terrible, actually. The white 3-hards are nice.

7 minutes ago, Commander Kaine said:

I was saying that the TIE bomber would change its red turns to yellow, I thought that was better??

the scurrg is stupid, and boost doesn’t make a dial like the Punisher better like SLAM does.  The Punisher should probably have the Defender’s dial (without the white K), super fast but doesn’t make tight turns.

i think all TIEs should have B-roll and evade to show how nimble the design is, regardless of the dial.

11 hours ago, Commander Kaine said:

Nothing is broken, if priced correctly.

fully agree! wish more people got this.

i made a mad max in space/reaver faction for casual play and my Z95s all have slam and a 3/1/2/2 statline. custom pilots and upgrades aside, they play balanced with a point increase, almost like kamikazes. anything is balanced with the right cost

For an a-wing I'd almost be happy for the chardaan refit title just to add another missile slot.

It needed the 2 point reduction (at least) at that time but the penalty it adds when you add munitions takes it out of an ordinance heavy meta