1 minute ago, ImpStarDeuces said:

And a relay nerf...

Relay nerf makes sense. Activating your whole squadron compliment from the entirely opposite end of the board made no sense for game balance.

The cap on flotillas seems a bit heavy.

Not counting for tabling is par for the course.

Guess we got everything we cried for. Avenger 'nerf' is sort of meaningless, but you have now a tiny chance to shoot once before going down.

Got an unopened gozanti for sale. And Im selling 2 used transports and gozanties, keeping 4 each... (my cuosin uses my models at tourneys). Cap rule is ridicoulus.

Edited by Coldhands

1 minute ago, Indy_com said:

Relay nerf makes sense. Activating your whole squadron compliment from the entirely opposite end of the board made no sense for game balance.

The cap on flotillas seems a bit heavy.

Not counting for tabling is par for the course.

Don't get me wrong, I actually approve of it and I do agree that the cap itself feels a bit too heavy handed.

1 minute ago, ImpStarDeuces said:

Don't get me wrong, I actually approve of it and I do agree that the cap itself feels a bit too heavy handed.

If a hard cap was needed, 3 flotillas would be enough to placate the "spam" lists while still allowing for their use as squad pushers by other lists.

2 seems like they just drew from a hat.

Avenger: It is still potent with BT but not devastatingly so if you double arc a large target. Medium targets are still dead however. Using it with Gunnery Teams and Sloane/Suppressor is also toned down a little.

Yavaris: I still think I will use the Flight Commander + FCTs over my previous load out of Raymus. FCTs move the B-wings about and Flight commander is the nearest thing to Boosted comms you can get on Yavaris.

Gallant Haven: Reducing damage to a minimum of one is a good thing too, especially with Biggs about.

Relay: Well at least Boosted comms still works to get to the relay squadron. If you want the old Relay rule take Centicore ;).

Flotillas: Max of 2 is ok I suppose but also not counting for game ending seems a little harsh to inflict both these rules. Hopefully the max of 2 per fleet is only for 400 point games. In a 600 point game couldn't we extend it to 3?

Biggs Darklighter

While resolving Biggs Darklighter’s ability, you cannot choose a friendly squadron that has been destroyed but is still in the play area because of General Rieekan’s card effect.

Anyone else got opinions on this?