Attackmack

Order token coin capsules!

Just now, NeonWolf said:

How snug are those vertically?  Looks like the diameter is good but how much "rattle" do you get with those capsules?

There is some room, maybe a mm or so, and if you move them about you can occasionally feel the token move inside but there is no audiable "rattle".

Good idea!  I see some on Amazon have a black rubber ring inside of them, is there any significance to that?  I thought maybe they're made to hold the coin/token more snugly or is it meant to be a border?  

I've seen people suggest this for X-Wing tokens - but that always seemed like over-kill to me... After a few expansions you end up with so many spare tokens, who cares if they get ratty. 

But for Legion - if you only get supplied with one order token for each unit, I can definitely see a need to keep them protected. 

2 hours ago, Dash Two said:

@NukeMaster  I did not even look at that.  On a proverbial slow boat.  Maybe, mixed in with Armada product?  

Boat: after executing a white maneuver, if you are not stressed receive a stress token. After executing a maneuver, If you are stressed, spend a stress token to move distance 1 backwards (this effect is mandatory).

Dial: green 0, white 1 straight, red 1 banks, white 2 straight

6 hours ago, Darth Lupine said:

Link? Size? Throw us a bone!

I didnt include any links since i ordered these from a local store here in sweden but im sure any 35mm coin capsules will work equally well så just check where you live and im sure youll find some!

6 hours ago, Dosiere said:

Good idea!  I see some on Amazon have a black rubber ring inside of them, is there any significance to that?  I thought maybe they're made to hold the coin/token more snugly or is it meant to be a border?  

They are so they will fit multiple size coins in the same capsule. I use 33mm one which the tokens just fit in with a squeeze. Also got the 35mm ones and there is no real rattle room. 

8 hours ago, ABXY said:

I've seen people suggest this for X-Wing tokens - but that always seemed like over-kill to me... After a few expansions you end up with so many spare tokens, who cares if they get ratty. 

But for Legion - if you only get supplied with one order token for each unit, I can definitely see a need to keep them protected. 

To be fair, there is a finite number of these tokens you'll need for the game:

2 Command

6 Corps

3 Support

3 Special Forces

2 Heavies

So at most 16 unless they change it or add a new slot like Air Support or something.

This seems like a complete waste of space. I've already got tokens and i f i buy more product I'll replenish that stock. I'd rather they release acrylic tokens but they'll probably just have them for dodge. aim. suppression etc 

4 hours ago, Soulless said:

I didnt include any links since i ordered these from a local store here in sweden but im sure any 35mm coin capsules will work equally well så just check where you live and im sure youll find some!

Mind helping a fellow swede out?

25 minutes ago, buckero0 said:

This seems like a complete waste of space. I've already got tokens and i f i buy more product I'll replenish that stock. I'd rather they release acrylic tokens but they'll probably just have them for dodge. aim. suppression etc 

Acrylic laser cut order tokens can’t be drawn from a bag or cup though as they are etched. You’d be able to feel the symbol.

31 minutes ago, buckero0 said:

Already have a full set of acrylics for suppression, etc. Definitely need something for orders....