Feniax

Armor Plating + Machine Traits

Hi, I'm new in this forum and I don't know if this topic is repeated, but, I have one question that I hope to somebody answers me.

I have two different NPCs, Battle Servitor and Grapplehawk, both posses armor plating (that I found what it does thanks to this forum) and Machine (4), and my question is, Do they stack?

The problem that causes me to doubt are the stadistics of both NPCs, because Battle Servitor have 6 armour points in each location and Grapplehawk have 4 in each location, so in the first it stacks, but in the second doesn't.

Greetings,

Feniax.

P.D.: Sorry if my writing is to weird, I'm Spanish.

15 hours ago, Feniax said:

both posses armor plating (that I found what it does thanks to this forum) and Machine (4), and my question is, Do they stack?

By RAW the only armor type that stacks with other are cybernetic implants: subskin armour and cranial armour. But NPC can break the rules.

Simple: it's mis-edited. Errata 1.4:

Battle Servitor (Charron-Pattern) (page 374–375): This creature’s Traits list the “Armour Plated” Trait. This Trait should be removed, and the value of its Machine Trait should be 6 instead of 4.
Grapplehawk (Falax-Pattern (page 375): This creature’s Traits list the “Armour Plating” Trait. This Trait should be removed.