Sign in to follow this  
Chimonas

Similar Battle Reports (based on Battlesharks Battlelore report)

I always enjoy watching this Battle Report from the awesome Battlelore 2nd because it shows love to the detail, has great colours and a good overview about the turns and potential strategies of the both players.

Since I am to lazy to search for Runewars videos (because I don't care so much about the Runewars yet - not sure if I should step a bit back from Kings Of War, Battlelore 2nd, Deadzone 2nd, Twilight Imperium 4 and Descent 1 to step into another game system) - do you know similar vids so i have a better base to decide if I want to go into it?

On 4/5/2018 at 5:19 AM, Chimonas said:

I always enjoy watching this Battle Report from the awesome Battlelore 2nd because it shows love to the detail, has great colours and a good overview about the turns and potential strategies of the both players.

Since I am to lazy to search for Runewars videos (because I don't care so much about the Runewars yet - not sure if I should step a bit back from Kings Of War, Battlelore 2nd, Deadzone 2nd, Twilight Imperium 4 and Descent 1 to step into another game system) - do you know similar vids so i have a better base to decide if I want to go into it?

So what are your thoughts, Chimonas? Are you going to give Runewars a shot? I admit, it's pretty tough to top BattleLore: Second Edition, but I'm enjoying Runewars.

On 28.4.2018 at 4:13 AM, Budgernaut said:

So what are your thoughts, Chimonas? Are you going to give Runewars a shot? I admit, it's pretty tough to top BattleLore: Second Edition, but I'm enjoying Runewars.

As you mentioned in the BL-forum: "I don't mind buying expansions like with BattleLore, but it's discouraging trying to keep up with these infinitely expandable games." - I think it's the same to me. Especially since I tried a game in a game store in Vienna. 

I think it's a great game and nicely modular...but the expansion packs of BL were a bit more familiar.

Also after calculating my preferences for the game I decided not to join it actively (same counts for SW: Legion :unsure:).

I start hoping for Battlelore: Star Wars. :)

Edited by Chimonas