Sign in to follow this  
FrozenPhyro

Looking for a wing mate (Keyan/Norra)

Here are the two builds that I am working with between Keyan and Norra.  Now I just need a wing mate at 30 points or less.  Got any suggestions?

Maulander

1. Intent of the Build: Provide consistent dice modification with out using tokens.

Keyan Farlander (29)
Advanced Sensors (3)
Maul (3)
B-Wing/E2 (1)

Worried Mom

1. Intent of the Build: Provide a way of changing the focus to a hit/crit result (and a home for Ezra)

Norra Wexley (29)
Ezra Bridger (3)
R3-A2 (2)
Alliance Overhaul (0)

Total: 70

View in Yet Another Squad Builder

Ditch Adv. Sensors from Keyan for Collision Detector. Load on Trick Shot or VI. You will then need Ezra in the squad, I would advise Ezra (Sheathipede) with Snap Shot, Stressbot, and Gunner or Hera (if you are on a budget). The final ship could be Norra for another big hammer, Poe for versatility, Low for survivability, etc etc.

As for Norra - how is she going to get her TL? I do not like the idea of stressbot on her. I would use a more reliable build: PTL, Rey/VI/FAA, etc etc

The Dark Path (100)

•Ezra Bridger (25) - Sheathipede-class Shuttle
Wired (1), Gunner (5), •R3-A2 (2)

•Keyan Farlander (34) - B-Wing
Crack Shot (1), Collision Detector (0), B-Wing/E2 (1), •Maul (3)

•Norra Wexley (41) - ARC-170
Push The Limit (3), •Kyle Katarn (3), •BB-8 (2), Alliance Overhaul (0), Engine Upgrade (4)

On 4/3/2018 at 3:55 PM, jmswood said:

The Dark Path (100)

•Ezra Bridger (25) - Sheathipede-class Shuttle
Wired (1), Gunner (5), •R3-A2 (2)

•Keyan Farlander (34) - B-Wing
Crack Shot (1), Collision Detector (0), B-Wing/E2 (1), •Maul (3)

•Norra Wexley (41) - ARC-170
Push The Limit (3), •Kyle Katarn (3), •BB-8 (2), Alliance Overhaul (0), Engine Upgrade (4)

Personally, I'm always biased towards regen and beefing up already tanky ships, and I feel like ezra is losing a lot of potential.

Here's my take:

Ezra bridger: VI, so he can have the same PS as the others, and wired isn't as necessary with ezra's natrual ability  gunner is fine, but tail gunner/tactician are both useful, and use the extra points to add vectored thrusters

Keyan is fine, but maybe trick shot could synergize with collision detector, if you decide to bring debris (and also free up points, of course)

On Norra, kyle is ok, but with PTL already giving you a focus, he's not really necessary. I'd take C-3P0 instead for a better defense. Also, I'd go with R2 instead of BB-8 since I think it's a better ability for the same criteria 

Edited by Roller of blanks
New idea

1 hour ago, Roller of blanks said:

Personally, I'm always biased towards regen and beefing up already tanky ships,

On Norra, kyle is ok, but with PTL already giving you a focus, he's not really necessary. I'd take C-3P0 instead for a better defense. Also, I'd go with R2 instead of BB-8 since I think it's a better ability for the same criteria 

Boring. 

1 hour ago, Roller of blanks said:

Ezra bridger: VI, so he can have the same PS as the others, and wired isn't as necessary with ezra's natrual ability 

Agreed. After I posted that list last week I played against a list with VI on Ezra and noted the same thing.