Dash Two

Heads for Conversion and Mods ... What Works?

I have seen photos on the FB feed for different conversions with different heads.  I do not play IA nor did I ever have WOTC minis.  

Anyone keeping track of what heads from, say, IA will work for Legion?  

Or has anyone found a generic head or head that have worked?  I have a few from Mad Robot and tad too tiny for my liking.

The Rebel Storm set, the first set of Star Wars Miniatures produced by WotC, have some pretty decent heads available for use, namely Mon Cal, Ithorian and Twi'Lek. 

Clone Strike, the second set, has usable Ishi'Tib, Gran, Nikto and Rodian heads, IIRC. 

Edited by kurttkrueger

I've been looking at Statuesque conversion heads, especially their Heroic Scale line. Agis Neugebauer did some over here; the one looks just slightly small but usable with care. All of Statuesque's heads are female, though.

Imperial Guard heads from 40K may work, too. There's a whole cottage industry related to 40K head-swaps, especially with Guard. Pig Iron produces some nice ones with various helmets and gas masks. Victoria Lamb has some fantastic versions, of which I'm particularly fond of her Highlanders and ANZACs.