fistfulofforce

Halo Fleet Battles will pay you to find me expansions.

Hey Guys, 

I mostly collect the ships of Armada more than play and i bought a couple more display cases for my growing space fleet.  Anyways I was looking Halo Fleet Battles.  Anyone know any website that may have the Fall of Reach or any of the fleet sets in stock? I have my Star Wars, Trek, Galactica and now i need my Halo fix. I know the price could be steep, but im willing to pay.

Any leads would be great.

Corey

Edited by fistfulofforce

Yeah Spartan games went out of business. Anyways they made Firestorm Armada which was the core mechanics for Fall of Reach.

Their website shows that Warcradle (never heard of them) has acquired the rights for tow of their major IP Dystopian Wars and Firestorm Armada but doesn't mention anything about the fate of Fall of Reach. It is likely since it was licensed IP the owner retrieved the rights when the company went bankrupt therefore it doesn't transfer.

After I had first gotten into Armada, I saw Halo: Fleet Battles on the shelves of my local game store. I planned to pick it up in the future at some point (those Covenant ships are begging to be played), but sadly it looks like that won't be happening now that Spartan Games is gone.

I would check Ebay first for people looking to sell the Fall of Reach core set.

Fingers are still crossed that Microsoft and 343 Industries are willing to work with another game company to try and get the miniature game going again.

Firestorm armada's core rules I really liked, liked the ships, liked the game. Shame bout it honestly, it kinda shows that, to me that even a decent space ship game may not succeed. Armada's rules are about on par in terms of complexity, I know it would not be nearly as big were it not for the Star wars lable and models.

I have the Fall of Reach Starter set and UNSC large battle group upgrade so am looking for everything else. Only interested in expansions with ships in them not the commanders packs with just card upgrades you can still find most of those.  

Feel free to pm me with anything. Like I said will pay the price and shipping and a $50 finder fee.

I know there is a Facebook group that trades,  but I don’t have Facebook. If that helps.

Corey

Edited by fistfulofforce

2x Covenant Core Battle Group Upgrades

1x Covenabt Large Battle Group Upgrade

1x Covenabt Fleet Box

2x Covenant Commander Packs

2x USNC Commander Packs

and a whack of group ID + token packs 

(Sentry Box, Calgary Canada)

Edited by Drasnighta