Hotshot Co-pilot 4
R3-A2 2
Ship Total: 27

Thane Kyrell — ARC-170 26
Weapons Engineer 3
M9-G8 3
Alliance Overhaul 0
Ship Total: 32

Now if you want to be very competitive, you'll just ditch Thane for Low. You can give him Wookie commandos and an ept (Selflessness, draw their fire, crackshot) or Rey + tactician + 0-point ept etc.

But if you want to be very VERY competitive, you'll ditch ARCs entirely and just use Miranda because she's basically better in every way..except for looks

the ARC is a real beaut.

Nora with PTL, R2, 3P0, AO is pretty much the standard if you want to run an ARC.  Vectored Thrusters is good too if you have the points available but not required.  You can take that as a good starting point and fill around her with whatever you prefer.  If you haven't run Nora the big thing to remember is she can use her ability on attack AND defense.  So if you're about to take a big hit, don't spend the TL and focus on offense, use it on D. Combined with 3P0 call zero it's a guaranteed 2 evades and 3 if you roll an eyeball. Add in the regen from R2 and she's practically immune to damage from any one source.

I had good success (Top 8) at my Regional with this list:

Nora: PTL, R2-D2, Tactician, Vectored Thrusters, Alliance Overhaul

Poe (HoR): VI, Autothrusters, Pattern Analyzer, R5-P9, Black One

Sabine (TIE Fighter): Adaptability, Sabine's Masterpiece, Intelligence Agent, Black Market Slicer Tools

I opted for Tactician on Nora for a bit of stress control, being able to trigger from both arcs is helpful. Sabine pilot ability combined with IA and a barrel roll action makes her an insanely good blocker. The BMST was mostly tossed on because I had a point left and wasn't worried about a bid on PS11 Poe but does potentially synergize with Nora or allow for unavoidable shots at enemy stress bots.  You could drop it and switch in 3P0 on Nora if you like or tinker with other bits but that was how I ran it.

Rey Norra (100)

Norra Wexley — ARC-170 29
Expertise 4
Weapons Engineer 3
R2-D2 4
Vectored Thrusters 2
Alliance Overhaul 0
Ship Total: 42

Rey — YT-1300 45
Expertise 4
Finn 5
Kanan Jarrus 3
Millennium Falcon (TFA) 1
Ship Total: 58

I played this at the copenhagen systems open. Lost to Jesper Hill and his control bots, but otherwise had a blast. 
Double regen and a bit of control from fenn is good fun. You might put low in, instead of Poe, but that gives a different list with a different win-condition. Norra carried maybe 80 % of my 50 or so games I have played with the list. 

Norra Wexley (29)
Push the Limit (3)
C-3PO (3)
R2-D2 (4)
Vectored Thrusters (2)
Alliance Overhaul (0)

Fenn Rau (Sheathipede) (20)
Adaptability (0)
"Chopper" (0)

Poe Dameron (31)
Adaptability (0)
R5-P9 (3)
Advanced Optics (2)
Autothrusters (2)
Black One (1)

Total: 100

View in Yet Another Squad Builder

I'm 9-2 in kit tournaments with this:

Braylen Stramm (title, M9-G8, Weapons Engineer) 31

Fenn Rau (Veteran Instincts, Flight Assist Astromech, Hotshot Copilot) 26

Poe Dameron (Black One, Veteran Instincts, R2-D2, Advanced Optics, Autothrusters) 43

//

Braylen's target locks are usually used on my opponent's ships, to mess with their dice, which gains double effectiveness if Fenn Rau is able to HSCP or ability them.  I'll start with Poe and Fenn locked (because no other action will matter turn 1), but usually move it over to my opponent's ships early.  I'll Focus on Braylen and use Fenn's coordinate to lock the enemy ships.  Braylen is also pretty low PS, so he'll often be able to safely spend his TL after having used it to reroll your opponent's attack dice, gaining double-duty out of the action.

The weakness of the list is probably that it's vulnerable to the same counters as Fenn/Ghost is (Expertise hurts), but is probably a push at best against Fenn Ghost (haven't played the match-up, but it doesn't).  The strength of the list is that it can really kill an opponent's attack dice.  I spent three rounds behind a Tail Gunner Kath Scarlet at range 1 on Poe, and took 0 damage.  There's a lot of bad luck in that, but Fenn/Braylen make your opponent's luck a lot worse.

Budget Norra (VI, Title, FAA, Rey/Saw), for 32/33 points, can fit into most any list with tremendous punching power. She can be the heavy hitter in a control list or one part of a BRUTAL offense list with someone like Wedge and another hammer.

On 4/1/2018 at 8:51 PM, jgif said:

Please tell me your sugestions for Arc-170 squad lists for competitive matches 

Expertise,3po,r2d2,vt Norra alongside Low and Fenn made top 8 at our regionals. Fenn pairs well with Norra, giving her ps11 barrel roll or boost (with engines instead of VT). Allowing her to get range 1 for a big hit, or into range 2 to negate autothrusters can be the key to the match.

Norra Wexley

Alliance Overhaul, PTL, Nien Nunb, R2-D2

Shara Bey

Alliance Overhaul, M9-G8, Weapons Engineer

Braylen Stramm

Alliance Overhaul, R3-A2, Tactician

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 9:19 AM, SCSkunk said:

Norra Wexley

Alliance Overhaul, PTL, Nien Nunb, R2-D2

Shara Bey

Alliance Overhaul, M9-G8, Weapons Engineer

Braylen Stramm

Alliance Overhaul, R3-A2, Tactician

Maybe some slight tweaks?

• Shara can offer Norra the use of her target lock, but if she does, she's burning and reacquiring her lock every turn. That leaves her with no dice modifiers herself - which is bad because her decent primary weapon then goes to waste. Thane is cheaper, and his ability lets you move M9-G8 locks around mid-combat phase - a potentially nice trick.
  • Tactician is nice but requires someone to be caught in the range 2 bubble to be double-stressed; gunner (or Baze Malbus to shotgun stress across multiple opponents) might be easier to trigger, especially with M9-G8 to 'fettle' your first attack roll into missing.

Norra Wexley (42)
ARC-170 (29), R2-D2 (4), Expertise (4), C-3PO (3), Alliance Overhaul (0), Vectored Thrusters (2)

Miranda Doni (40)
K-Wing (29), Twin Laser Turret (6), Sabine Wren (2), Bomblet Generator (3), Proximity Mines (3)

Captain Rex (18)
Sabine's TIE Fighter (14), Sabine's Masterpiece (1), Black Market Slicer Tools (1), Sabine Wren (2), Proximity Mines (3)

Soooo much regeneration here i love it.  

really not a fan of expertise norra

massive pain in the *** trying to use her ability defensively (will almost never happen), gets shut off on the k-turn, and is sorta redundant with the title

only thing I've tried that I thought stacked up to PTL + crew is Predator + Rey

tiny bit annoying having to deal with limited focus stacks, but re-rolls always work and compliment the aux-arc modifier and they work even if you use the ability defensively (which you'll be able to because you'll have TL + focus on the same turn). You're also more likely to hit max damage with predator than expertise, since you'll be rerolling even when you spend the lock for her ability

On 4/23/2018 at 12:47 AM, Magnus Grendel said:

Maybe some slight tweaks?

• Shara can offer Norra the use of her target lock, but if she does, she's burning and reacquiring her lock every turn. That leaves her with no dice modifiers herself - which is bad because her decent primary weapon then goes to waste. Thane is cheaper, and his ability lets you move M9-G8 locks around mid-combat phase - a potentially nice trick.
  • Tactician is nice but requires someone to be caught in the range 2 bubble to be double-stressed; gunner (or Baze Malbus to shotgun stress across multiple opponents) might be easier to trigger, especially with M9-G8 to 'fettle' your first attack roll into missing.

I appreciate the advice. After looking at it again (even though I like Tactician on Braylen) I decided to finally try those darn Tailgunners.

Pure jousting list, but kind of tanky and deceptively offensive. I just replaced all crew with Tailgunner.

Excited to try the revised version and see how it fares!