Zaltyre

::NOTICE JOKE TOPIC:: New Descent expansion announced!! ::NOTICE JOKE TOPIC::

4 hours ago, Zaltyre said:

ANA just confirmed they've been working on a new big box for Descent!

FINALLY! Check out the announcement page here. There isn't much information on the theme, but there is mention of a new Overlord "deception" mechanic.

Blargh.. how could I have fallen for this..! If it was anyone but Zaltyre, I would have been more skeptical..

Well played..

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Zaltyre said:

Thought it might be good for a laugh. April 1st doesn't come around all that often. :D

I suppose it is possible that I would have fallen for this nonsense if it wasn't for the fact that the X-Wing forum is always littered with this stuff every single year.  I basically pretty much ignore posts made on or just before April 1.

I will give you a B+ for effort (as in the effort it took to create the link, the web page, etc., and the "+" is for amending your title).

Still, as I said before, we all know there will never be anymore physical content for D2e (<--- I wish this was the April Fool's joke).

Edited by any2cards

I smiled. I don't think you should have changed the title though because I think I would have smiled twice (I think I would have fallen for it and then groaned about the new "deception" mechanic). :):)

2 hours ago, Ispher said:

I smiled. I don't think you should have changed the title though because I think I would have smiled twice (I think I would have fallen for it and then groaned about the new "deception" mechanic). :):)

Thanks- but it'a not the 1st anymore and false hope is just mean.