Rogue Dakotan

Rogue Dakotan's Legion Painting

Great work. I'm definitely plan to magnetise mine and am very tempted to paint my rodian as Greedo so I can also sit him on a custom base (cantina chair?) and give him a second use as a home brew bounty hunter. Anyone else had this idea?

Anyone have any suggestions on painting Moisture Vaporators (my only Legion stuff I need to paint right now) to be sort of Crait themed? I was thinking they'd be mainly gray but with possibly some red buildup on parts and some white drybrushing.... 

Well moisture vaporators are white in the the movies so people think they must be white but they certainly don't have to be. For a Crait theme, you want something that can take on the red and white dust weathering and show it. You could got with a gunmetal base, paint out some details with different colors, and then use the snow chips they have for miniatures as the salt with some red streaks for weathering. Could always match the colors to the big blast door on Crait as well. Don't remember the actual color scheme on the door.