Rocmistro

AT RT with no guns?

On 3/27/2018 at 4:32 PM, Tvayumat said:

Except, of course, the rule prohibiting the use of ranged attacks while in melee.

Note that engagement itself has nothing to do with what weapons you can select, only that you are in a melee, and you are in a melee when you're touching an opposing unit, period.

So not being engaged only means that the troopers and vehicle can both be shot at by other units?

3 minutes ago, Grumium said:

So not being engaged only means that the troopers and vehicle can both be shot at by other units?

Yes. They can also shoot at other units, just have to melee eachother as far as I can tell.

3 minutes ago, Tvayumat said:

Yes. They can also shoot at other units, just have to melee eachother as far as I can tell.

How can they shoot at other units if they are in a melee? I thought in a melee then they would not be able to shoot at other units, but could be shot at by other units?

I have been a big fan of the so called “nudist colony” Rebel lists where everything is naked and you take 6 troops, 3 at-rts, Luke and a speeder because you can’t take anything else at that point.  

So much flexibility.